Processing Dates have been Updated Today!

Albany, NY DO dates

Unfortunately Albany, NY DO dates did not move not even a single day.

I don't know what's going on.

Can somebody pls share their VSC/ Albany N400 Timeline?

damn.......Norfolk went from January 05/2004 to March 03/2004 in a month! Hope this keeps up and my app will be completed in no time.

And again today

Atlanta advanced 10 days since Feb 14. Current processing date is Jan 16, 2004

-Ocelot

Detroit

For those of us whose are at the Detroit DO, things continue to go very well.

In each of the recent monthly updates, the processing date has moved more than a month -- processing time is going down by about an extra week every update.

For example, as of today's update it's taking 154 calendar days, or 99 workdays (I do a calculation that takes out the weekends and federal holidays to determine the workdays). Since Jan., the processing time has gone down from 110 to 106 to 99 workdays (5 workdays in week, except when there are holidays, so lately that's about 1 week reduction in processing time every month).

How about this---Check NYC

Hi All

wow !! NYC went from Oct 2003 to April 2003. It is going backwards. These dates don't mean anything anyways.

How can I see the Processing Dates for VSC/Arlington DO?

How can I see the Processing Dates for VSC/Arlington DO?

I only see Norfolk in VA.
Please response.

move or not

I live in the border of Albany service center and NYC service center, and unfortunately, on the side of NYC. Since it takes 5 months for Albany, but it takes 2 years for NYC, I may be better off by moving 10 miles north. Just wonder if there is other option ?

Thanks,

Henry

henrysu123 said:
I live in the border of Albany service center and NYC service center, and unfortunately, on the side of NYC. Since it takes 5 months for Albany, but it takes 2 years for NYC, I may be better off by moving 10 miles north. Just wonder if there is other option ?

Thanks,

Henry

Henry,

If you are planning to use someone else's address as your residence address, then please be careful. I have heard some examiners ask for proof of residence.
During my interview they asked for my driver's license in addition to my GC. I do not know they ask for the DL to find out the address or just as another form of ID. I am guessing the examiner uses it for both purposes.
If you are looking at moving (painful option), that would be safe. You would then have other things to prove your residence (utility bills, etc)

Mahesh