Processing date

Exilado99

Registered Users (C)
Did you guys take a look at the new processing dates? I-485 for asylee jumped from Mar 01 2004 in the previus processing date to Jan 01 2006... they must be working really fast.

I think there is an error... if not... thats great... but only for those in NSC....
Unfortunately many of the cases are pending at TSC....

Why would you reapply? It makes no sense. You will go to the back of the line and start all over again. And the worst part is that you can't have two I-485 applications at the same time because they will cancel both.
Why would you want to reapply?

Why would you reapply? It makes no sense. You will go to the back of the line and start all over again. And the worst part is that you can't have two I-485 applications at the same time because they will cancel both.
Why would you want to reapply?[/QUOT

Because new application will go to NSC. They are processing January 2006 cases. The backlog is only 16 months. They send all previous applications to TSC. Now they are processing August 2003. I think new application to NSC will process faster than old applions in TSC.

TSC says they are processing applications according to the order they reseved. But It is not true.

eljay:
Why don't you send an email to Texas Service center and ask them why your case is taking so long. If it is because of the FBI namecheck, there is nothing you can do. Even if you start all over again you will get stuck on the name check again.
Email them, i'll get back to you with the email address and find out!!!
Be paciente.
:)

I don't get why they keep fowarding applications to the TSC if they are already showing 2006 when Texas is still in 2003. I just sent my application last month to the NSC, but I got the receipt from Texas instead of Nebraska. I'm screwed!!! :confused:

It's not for us to choose the processing center. My case was also first in NSC and them transferred to TSC and then tranferred to the local office.

ve_blur, your case might get transferred to the TSC as well. I don't know if you subscribed to e-mail case status updates, but there should have been a notice that your case was transferred.

Write an email weekly inquiring on your case. Make sure to write down your case number, name and alien number. Ask specifically for the reason why your case is taking so long.

They will sure answer.

asylum.tsc@dhs.gov

Let me know if it works. It worked for me.
Suerte,

Write an email weekly inquiring on your case. Make sure to write down your case number, name and alien number. Ask specifically for the reason why your case is taking so long.

They will sure answer.

asylum.tsc@dhs.gov

Let me know if it works. It worked for me.
Suerte,

Thank you sir.
I will send emails.
and I will let you know about the outcome later.

Thanks again.

Emailing TSC doesnt really work... I have been doing that and they keep replying..."we are processing 2004s.... so and so...."

Good luck..

TCS Processing Time

Don't worry..... the TCS processing dates are not updated properly. I applied for my GC in Jan '06 at the NSC and soon after, my case got transfered to the TCS. TCS is posting a current processing date of '03. Well, guess what, I received my GC in March '07, as did several others. Goes to show, the dates are not accurate. I'm hearing that current processing times are betwen 12 and 18 months. Take your mind off it. You'll get it soon.

TSC timeline

Woosterlad is absolutely right. One of my relatives applied for adjustment on July, 06. Her case was transfer to TSC and she got ger Green card on January 07. 6 months later.
It doesn't matter where your case is, it's just luck.

Suerte

Hi,

Is there an e mail address for NSC where I can ask reason for delay in processing of my I-485. No Bio/Med appointment notice issued yet, although I-485package received by NSC in Aug 06.

Thanks

Emailing TSC doesnt really work... I have been doing that and they keep replying..."we are processing 2004s.... so and so...."

Good luck..

Not true. Keep pressing that send button. I was told to check my status in a week and I got approved a week after.

PedroRio:
That is good news. It means someone is taking care of her case and it will soon be approved.(Hopefully)

In the other hand it will not hurt anyone if you e-mail every day, but I think once a week is enough. IT WILL WORK, belive me!

Suerte.