processing date report has been posted

Can please you post yours today

Can please you post yours today with aug/july/june ones. It would be interesting to see them

Can you please post yours today

Can you post yours today with aug/july/june ones. It would be interesting to see them

Special request for May'03 cases.....

May' 2003 is a critical month so please run this report whenever you get chance.
Thanks in Advance...

I know everyone is asking to scan for a particular month as everyone is interested to see what's going on in their month.

So, let me make a request to. Please, could you do it for 03-145 (Apr'03)

Thanks

Hi All,
I have posted two excel sheet for scanners I-140 and I485. Any one in the forum can run the scanners. Just open the excel sheet, click on enable macro then Alt+F8 to run the macro. Then give the LIN range (excel sheet pop-up with the range). You can see the scanner post the result in the excel sheet. This is very easy one and can be run by any one. Hope same scanner "aonflux" mentioning here.

--Shishe

Here is the scanner

Please scan and update.
Open file enable macros press alt F8
enter your range of numbers.

I read and replied correctly

aonflux said:
If you read carefully .. u will see that I have not posted the new scanner and will not be doing it until tonight. PLEASE read the discussion properly before you respond.
The scanner that was posted by shishe was a scanner with older numbers -- but ofcourse you never read that.

My friend aonflux I did read the post by SHISHE. And reply was posted after reading shishe's post. And that is why I wrote you are scanning 02 not 03 as posted earlier.Even now you feel I replied in wrong way I humbly accept that.
Also aonflux, In the excel sheet posted by you, I don't see an indication of may/june/july or whatever 03 case being approved. One or two approval in 1000 number scan (I assume you scanned 1000#), is something which is called outlier's in statistical term. They could be non EB cases too? But USCIS is sending RFE that is a good sign that they are working on the case. But they have not approved the case yet. So, I feel, till USCIS approves the case you can't assume the case have been approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is from March 8, 2003 and I ran this query for 200 LIN's around my case number and most of them are still in received status and some got FP results/process resumed. I don't think USCIS is actively working on Jan,Feb,March 2003 cases yet. May be we will have to give 2nd FP for case to be touched.

Brij523

Brij523 said:
My friend aonflux I did read the post by SHISHE. And reply was posted after reading shishe's post. And that is why I wrote you are scanning 02 not 03 as posted earlier.Even now you feel I replied in wrong way I humbly accept that.
Also aonflux, In the excel sheet posted by you, I don't see an indication of may/june/july or whatever 03 case being approved. One or two approval in 1000 number scan (I assume you scanned 1000#), is something which is called outlier's in statistical term. They could be non EB cases too? But USCIS is sending RFE that is a good sign that they are working on the case. But they have not approved the case yet. So, I feel, till USCIS approves the case you can't assume the case have been approved.

I do not know much about statistics and outlier's.. I did not scan 1000 June or July cases but I did scan a lot of Aug cases.. I know someone who has scanned June cases for his ND and says that 12 percent of them have been approved in the last 3 weeks.. that is a good sign. Jun, Jul, Aug cases are also being processed, as per immigrationwatch.com.
I think they are processing Jun to Oct cases.. and March to May cases will get their second FP before they are processed.
Why don't you also scan some cases and let us work together on this.. all of us.
A tip: USCIS allows only 200 cases per day from the same IP address but if you have a wireless router, just resetting it gives you a new IP address and you can scan as many cases as you like.
Thanks.

ND 20th JUN 2003 SCAN

Hi Guys,

my RD is 16th JUN 2003. I just want to share the information I have. I ran just the first 200 numbers. There are pretty good approval rate percentage (15 approvals ~8%) in the 200 numbers.

Thanks,
GCUSER

gcthunder said:
Hi Guys,

my RD is 16th JUN 2003. I just want to share the information I have. I ran just the first 200 numbers. There are pretty good approval rate percentage (~10%) in the 200 numbers.

Thanks,
GCUSER

Thanks GC thunder. Just proves what i have been saying. 10% is a good figure to show that processing had indeed begun.

aonflux said:
Thanks GC thunder. Just proves what i have been saying. 10% is a good figure to show that processing had indeed begun.

From immigrationwatch.com, NSC is approving maximum of 57% of the cases and transfering or rejecting the others, so 10% is indeed good number.

I485sept03 said:
From immigrationwatch.com, NSC is approving maximum of 57% of the cases and transfering or rejecting the others, so 10% is indeed good number.

Absolutely right.

Some other thought

I dont see obvious sign of processing 2003 cases. I take those approvals with very late RD/ND as added-on case. For example, their spouses have filed much earlier as primary, and they are added onto the case later due to marriage. In my opinion, NSC hasnt started 2003 case, expecially at current such low percentage.

Based on my observation, there will be some change of policy, so all the cased after 2003 might be affected. This could be good if they make processing more normal, rather than random or spontaneous as now.

quail said:
I dont see obvious sign of processing 2003 cases. I take those approvals with very late RD/ND as added-on case. For example, their spouses have filed much earlier as primary, and they are added onto the case later due to marriage. In my opinion, NSC hasnt started 2003 case, expecially at current such low percentage.

Based on my observation, there will be some change of policy, so all the cased after 2003 might be affected. This could be good if they make processing more normal, rather than random or spontaneous as now.

Well if you scan Feb 2003 cases, you will find almost 70 percent have been approved. Immigrationwatch.com also show high statistics. According to your theory then, a lot of spouses were added on in Feb 2003.
I really think that they have started processing 2003 cases. Sure some may be spouses or add-ons but that is not all it is.
I would love a change of policy and cases getting approved faster. What exactly were you thinking about that?
Thanks.