Process Flow - Green Card !!!

tamilpayyan

Registered Users (C)
My employer did a labor certification for me on EB3 catagory and I filed for my I140 / 485 concurrently alon with EAD and Advance Parole.

Here are my details regarding I140 / 485 / EAD / Travel Doc:

RD: 04/24/2003
ND: 05/08/2003.
AD: ???????????.

My Attorney mentioned that he prepared 2 sets of documents to BCIS. One is for substituting a pre approved EB3 labor. Second set is for 140/485. Now that I have recieved the RECEIPTS for my 140/485/EAD/Travel Doc, does this mean that my labor substitution has happened already OR will that be a part of the process.

The reason I am asking is, when I checked the status of these cases online it shows up the regular processing dates for EAD, Advance Parole, I140 & 485.

If anyone of you have followed a similar process could you please clarify my doubt. The last thing I want is a Labor substitution rejection after getting EAD & Adavance Parole.

Also please let me know when will I get my notice to do Finger Printing. Will that happen after 140 approval or before that. I did a lot of research in FORUMs but could not get an answer for that.

Your reply for these questions will be appreciated.

Thanks & Good Luck for all.

I got my FP notice after a month from my ND which was scheduled
for a month after.(3/20 ND, FP Notice 4/21, FP done on 5/22).

Your LC substitution is successful only when your I-140 gets approved.

Mean while Before issuing/approving your EAD or AP, initial screening on your 140 is done. If BCIS feels that your 140 is on fair grounds, it will approve your EAD and AP, otherwise an RFE will be issued on your 140 and EAD/AP approval will be put on hold until your 140 is approved.

Thanks for your reply. If my luck is good I should get my EAD, Finger Print notice which implies that my 140 is in safe mode to go through !!!

I will keep you posted.