Procedure for upgrading I-140 to PP ....

innocentworker

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,
What is the procedure for upgrading the I-140 to PP. Do we have to submit new papers ? I heard that sometimes when you upgrade you may get RFE. Is it true ?
My I-140 was filed in November mid 2006. Should I upgrade ?

Thanks

if your paperwork has issues ..of course you would get RFE :) and especially when you want PP..if CIS has to process in 2 weeks ..they have to get all the info right :)

you ask your attorney to do PP ..no new paperwork other than the PP form.thats attorneys problem

innocentworker said:
Hello Friends,
What is the procedure for upgrading the I-140 to PP. Do we have to submit new papers ? I heard that sometimes when you upgrade you may get RFE. Is it true ?
My I-140 was filed in November mid 2006. Should I upgrade ?

Thanks

You file form I-907 (PP) along with the I140 receipt notice and $1000. you do not have to submit anything new. you may probably get a RFE within a week by Fax.

Need Lawyer ??

justgc06 said:
You file form I-907 (PP) along with the I140 receipt notice and $1000. you do not have to submit anything new. you may probably get a RFE within a week by Fax.

I would like to know that if we have filed I-140 thru Lawyer then do we need Lawyer to File PP as My Lawyer is asking $ 1000 for filing fee + $400 Attorny Fee. Is it possible for company to File PP without Lawyer