Problems on AP?

JANHK

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I recently received my AP, and it has just 2 sheets. I learned from this forum that all APs should have 3 sheets. Is this going to be a problem?

Any update is appreciated.

Thanks

no

the immigration officer at the port of entry in the US takes one of these AP sheets. since u just have 2 AP sheets you will be able to enter the US 2 times if u depart the US. If you are going to depart the US more times you will have to apply for AP again. hope this helps.

Thank you

HumHongeKamyaab said:
the immigration officer at the port of entry in the US takes one of these AP sheets. since u just have 2 AP sheets you will be able to enter the US 2 times if u depart the US. If you are going to depart the US more times you will have to apply for AP again. hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for your explanation!

I thought that APs are coming in 3 copies (like carbon copy) and I can use one AP multiple times.

I have another question; if the officer at POE take one page of the AP, what kind of evidence they give to us before letting us go home? Or should I keep a photocopy of the AP I wanted to use and ask the officer to put the entry stamp on that too?

Your help is appreciated.

No problem

JANHK said:
Hi

I recently received my AP, and it has just 2 sheets. I learned from this forum that all APs should have 3 sheets. Is this going to be a problem?

Any update is appreciated.

Thanks
I have been receiving only 2 copies of AP whenever I have efiled my application with National Benefits Center. Hence there is no problem.
First time you enter with this AP, the officer at Port of Entry takes the second copy of your AP for his file and gives you the first copy duly stamped.
You can then use this AP for multiple entries as many times as you like till the expiry date on the AP. Each time the officer at POE will duly stamp on the same AP.

JustGC007 said:
Now at POE they don't take a copy or the original of AP Document.
You are right. I gave the AP doc to the officer at POE, and he only took 5 minutes and stamped my AP docs and passport, then return all the docs to me. Seems he made a photo copy of my AP doc.