Problem with online status account

tabaliya

Registered Users (C)
All,

I had my interview done last week (11/18) and today I tried to access my case status online after a gap of over 10 weeks.

I got this error message when I tried to login.

It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals).

I already have a customer account which too I cannot access (even after being able to change passwords - weird). Anyone else have this problem lately?

AP

All,

I had my interview done last week (11/18) and today I tried to access my case status online after a gap of over 10 weeks.

I got this error message when I tried to login.

It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals).

I already have a customer account which too I cannot access (even after being able to change passwords - weird). Anyone else have this problem lately?

AP

I wouldn't worry about it. It is unreliable and meaningless.

I ran into the same thing from work, but I didn't get this from home. I guess they want you to get back to work ;-)
Probably USCIS enabled a new security feature which keeps track of number of requests coming in from a gateway, which can appear to be unusually high when you do it from work ( depending on the size of your organization).

I ran into the same thing from work, but I didn't get this from home. I guess they want you to get back to work ;-)
Probably USCIS enabled a new security feature which keeps track of number of requests coming in from a gateway, which can appear to be unusually high when you do it from work ( depending on the size of your organization).

Hmmm..

I would think it would be a bigger issue logging in from home since there would be a lot more traffic from the ISP I connect to (through).

AP

As USGC485 said, the online status information is very meaningless. I can personnaly attest to that fact. Just ignore it.