Problem in getting Finger Prints in Columbus/OH area???

485-100

Registered Users (C)
Lot of people in Columbus with RD=08/01/2001( around that date) have not received FP. Is there any problem in this area? My RD=8/01/2001, PD=10/97.

No Title

Me toooooo waiting for FP

RD, I485 Aug/01/2001
ND, I485 Sep/14/2001

EAD, Approved Oct/18/2001
AP, Approved Oct/24/2001

Waiting for FP.

Ganesh S "Columbus, Ohio - FP Details" 3/24/02 9:24am

No Title

I had to take my 9 month INH medication for a +ve skin test. Only then my doctor will give me the completed medical certificate. Do you guys think that is why my FP is getting delayed? What about you?

No Title

No. Medical is totally different to FP. Couple of my friend got FP notice few days back, RD July 1st week. I think they still working on July 2001 for FP. We might wait longer for FP

pad2001, do you have any idea why there is delay in getting FP in

Columbus area?

Since NSC is taking approx. 12-13 months to process I-485, will our cases get delayed due to finger prints delay? You opinion on this is appreciated.

No Title

If we don\'t do FP at the time of approval dates, we will be backloged. Columbus is very very bad in getting FP done. Why no idea?

Will they start processing a case ( assigning to a officer)

without FP being done? or will they finish the processing and approve it only when FP are done.

No Title

In order to approve 485, INS needs FP done. If they dont receive FP at the processing time the application will be pending.

hi all, IEAD from Cincinnati (ohio)

Hi All,

Anybody got their IEAD from Cincinnati(oh). If yes , then please let me know the procedure.
My company is in CA and they filed my I-485 at CSC. But i am living in Dayton, Ohio and my 90 days(for EAD) is getting over. So i will be going to local ins office(cincinnati,ohio) to get my IEAD.
Also, I am waiting for my FP. Since i am in dayton, ohio, i will be getting FP notice from local ohio FBI office( i hope i am right). Look like you guys are waiting for FP from last 10 month or more.
Thats really not a good news....CA people getting it in 2-3 months.

Any suggestions or views in may case... I will appreciate that.

Thanks All
vjshanker

No Title

Thanks Rajesh for this info. I did take BCG vaccination. But have no proof of it. I told my doc about it. But without documents it is of no use. Dr.Lustgarten is a pain. Any one is Dayton, OH, DO NOT go to her. She also took my chest x-ray and insisted that I take INH for 9 months as a precaution. My 9 months will be over next week.
Thanks again for this detailed information.
--Ganesh

hi Rajesh

Thanks for the useful information. Its really helpful.
I visited Dr.Lustgarten and got my medical report done from her.
Me and my wife both got +ve skin test. I don\'t know why? She told us to take medicine for 9 months(Prophylactic treatment) . But due to some personal reason it got delayed in taking medicine.

Do really we have to take these medicines.
What will happen if we don\'t take it.
How does it work. Is it INS will going to check this.
Is there any other way...
Do you think it will stop or delay our processing.

I will be thankful if you provide me answers to above questions.

rgds
vjshanker

hi Ganesh(need help)

HI Ganesh,

Unfortunately i got my medical done from Dr.Lustgarten and we got +ve skin test. She told us to go on medication for 9 months(Prophylactic treatment). Do we really need to go for medicines. Is there any other way around. Do INS ask about this test or medicines. How does it work.
Does because of this medicines our case got delayed for 9months?

I will appreciate if you provide me some suggestions.

thnks
vjshanker

No Title

Yes, Dr.Lustgarten is a pain. I wish someone had told me about her before I went there. Anyhow, I am taking the medicines(INH) now. Every three months I have to go to a local doctor in my county and they do a test to see if my liver is functioning properly. I was informed that someone from the county health board would come often and verify that I am taking the prescribed medicine, but that never happened. I did not want to take any risk, so I am following the procedure.

Sorry, but not 100 % correct

Hi Rajesh,
          Well, I\'m a practicing physician in the US and I found your letter interesting. Firstly,what you have said about BCG vaccination giving you a +ve PPD is correct but everyone who has received BCG does not have to have a +ve PPD. Secondly and much more important is that the US recommendations for a person with +ve PPD is to take 6-12 months Isoniazid even if he has a negative chest X-ray
( by the way Isoniazid has nothing to do with Penicillin ). Of course, if you have a +ve X-ray, then you need 3 or 4 meds. So a doctor in the US is correct in saying that you need Isoniazid for a +ve PPD. Outside the US, because TB is so rampant, guidelines may be different.
However, I agree with you that just having a +ve PPD is no reason to have a delay in fingerprinting. All that the INS doc. has to do is to write that he has recomended that you see a regular MD for treatment ( actually it\'s prevention rather than treatment )with Isoniazid.