Priority Dates?

Thanks for your reply!

Does anyone know how long according to our timeline we should receive our approval?

I know no one can be exact but I am just looking for your thoughts. My friend received theirs in a matter of 4months from application.

Priority Dates

My Pd Are Current In April Bulletin With Cut-off Dates From March 11.
What Does That Mean?
They Will Start Processing My Case In April ? Or They Started Working Already? As Till Now There Is No Change In Lud.
Rest Of My Details Are In My Signature.
Thanks For The Time.

My Pd Are Current In April Bulletin With Cut-off Dates From March 11.
What Does That Mean?
They Will Start Processing My Case In April ? Or They Started Working Already? As Till Now There Is No Change In Lud.
Rest Of My Details Are In My Signature.
Thanks For The Time.
If your PD become current only in April how could you apply for 485 in Feb?

Received what? Labor certification approval? I-140 receipt?

They received their GC in 4months, they arrived here on L1 visas last Jan 07. Had medicals,paperwork completed & filed in May & received approval in Aug 07, with physical card in hand at the beginning of September 07.

Thankyou Voldemorv,

What would happen if my husband changed company? His present company would have no problem with this & would be fully supportive.

What would happen if my husband changed company? His present company would have no problem with this & would be fully supportive.
More than 180 days have passed since he filed the I-485, so as long as the next job meets the AC21 "same or similar" criteria he should be fine.

More than 180 days have passed since he filed the I-485, so as long as the next job meets the AC21 "same or similar" criteria he should be fine.

Thanks Jackolantern!

I called our attorney this week to find out if there were any news & he reckoned we should hopefully hear good news in a few months. He did say that the new NC rule is that GC are being approved without doing the NC's & if anything turns up on it when NC is done then it would be revoked?

Thanks Jackolantern!

I called our attorney this week to find out if there were any news & he reckoned we should hopefully hear good news in a few months. He did say that the new NC rule is that GC are being approved without doing the NC's & if anything turns up on it when NC is done then it would be revoked?
They are approving green cards if the name check is pending for more than 180 days and all other relevant processing has been completed on the case.

Get the I-485 case number and you can check your status online and receive an email when it is approved, so you don't have to wait for the lawyer to tell you.

They are approving green cards if the name check is pending for more than 180 days and all other relevant processing has been completed on the case.

Get the I-485 case number and you can check your status online and receive an email when it is approved, so you don't have to wait for the lawyer to tell you.

I already have that but I am just "hoping" that he has news earlier than I get online, stupid I know but hey this waiting games plays with your head, lol

I already have that but I am just "hoping" that he has news earlier than I get online, stupid I know but hey this waiting games plays with your head, lol
They won't get the approval news any faster than you. If they get it online, it comes from the same web site. It's only for things like RFE where they'll get the letter and you won't.

They won't get the approval news any faster than you. If they get it online, it comes from the same web site. It's only for things like RFE where they'll get the letter and you won't.

Thanks Jack!

Spoke to Attorney today & he reckoned we should have GC by September 08 with any luck!