Priority Dates !!!

Vish1348

Registered Users (C)
I got an I 797,a fingerprint notice.
Gives my RD ND and PD, along with A# and the rest of the crap.

In that it says my Priority date is August 26, 2004 which is about when i filed my I 140 /485. Now if its based on the LC Date which is how it is supposed to be for employment based Application then it should be August 2003, which is when i filed my LC at the State level, not 2004 !!!

BTW, i got this notice almost super quick i.e. like 7 days after the notice date n my finger print date is 9 /30. Sup with that ?

Hopefully someone would like to clear this up or people who got their 1st FP sometime recent let the rest know!!

Should i do something about this or just let it go

UnitedNations,
Should i just not bother and go do my FingerPrints or should i let my lawyer know ? What do u think ?
Vish

Mine is the same case. I did not do anything, just went in and had my finger printed. Please let us know what did your lawyer say.

Got my 1st finger prints recently. Priority date is same as ND on finger print notice.

So i guess United Nations is right.Once I 140 is approved, they would do something retarded and change the PD to when the labor was applied.

So none of your Priority Dates on the Fingerprint notice is actually when you applied for labor but when you filed for I 140/485 right?

Except UnitedNations, his PD on his Fingerprint notice has the date when he applied for State Labor

Vish

Vish1348 said:
So i guess United Nations is right.Once I 140 is approved, they would do something retarded and change the PD to when the labor was applied.

So none of your Priority Dates on the Fingerprint notice is actually when you applied for labor but when you filed for I 140/485 right?

Except UnitedNations, his PD on his Fingerprint notice has the date when he applied for State Labor

Vish
As far I understand once your 1-140 gets approved you do not have to worry since I-140 will remain pending only if the priority date is not current (C). All EBs are current now -if they move priority dates backwards, it will happen with EB3s first (I have seen some posts mentioning January 2005 already, hard to figure out if that will really happen).

PD date in 140

Hi,
My 485 got null PD date but my I140 got my labor priority date. Hope this will help.

I-140 Edu issues

unitednations said:
When I received my fingerprint notice, my priority date was my labor. However, to ruin my theory my 140 had been denied and was in motion to reconsider.

UN,
I wanted to know what did they ask in Edu Issue in Ur I-140. And how are U
Was Ur labour an subsitute one? What are U stating in the motion to get it back in track.

Thanks
BillToo

Un-cpa

U were over qualified for equivalency. :)
Thanks and good luck -- lets get out of this mess as sooon as poosible.

Billtoo