Priority Dates Prediction

Hi Karurk,
Hearty congratulations!!!
You had mentioned in one of your previous posts that you there was a problem with your lawyer sending 485 application with incorrect visa number. Can you let us know what it was about? Did you get an rfe for it?
Thanks!!

Signature

Thanks for Everyone.

Fortunatly I did not get any RFE for that. Lawyer made a mistake in the I-485 form by entering incorrect H1B visa number.

Category - EB3
Priority Date- Jan 7 2003
Labor approval date - May 2004
140 RD - May 2004
485 Self/spouse RD - Jul 2004
485 Self/Spouse ND - Jul 2004
140 Approval - November 2004
FP Done Self/Spouse 04/02/2005
I-485 Approval for Self - 06/08/2005 :) :)
I-485 Approval for Spouse - ?

Last edited by a moderator:
karurk said:
Fortunatly I did not get any RFE for that. Lawyer made a mistake in the I-485 form by entering incorrect H1B visa number.

Fellas, Did the incorrect H1B visa number trigger his approval? somehow, karurk's application wriggled out of the hole.

Congrats karurk, if you dont mind, can you post your exact RD of 485. Asking because mine is also Jul 2004 (details in signature).

Another ray of hope!!!!!!

Guys/Gals

There is another ray of hope seeing the approval posted in the below thread.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1169462#post1169462

EB3 Priority Date Dec 2003 case has been approved.

Does this mean retrogression is going to end for EB3 cases?

Or may be they made an error by putting the case in EB2 shelf.( I read in many posts that few EB2 cases were wrongly placed in EB3 shelf )

Lets hope for the best. Anything can happen with USCIS.

Oops....

So karurk is the only lucky guy to belong to a retrogression affected country and get approved.

U R Lucky karurk

July Bulletin Came.....

All , July Bulletin Came. As, every one was waiting so anxiously.
But it brought very BAD news for all of us EB3 folks.... we need to wait until Oct 2005.
That sucks!!!!!

Now 3 rd Category is U " unavailable.

Guys, in OCT if visas are available?, do they start PD from June1 st 2002 and keep increasing month by month.... Or is there any chance becoming current or close to current.....

OR it will go back....?????

All My dear EB3 victims... at this point nothing we can do much.... so take 3 months of from thinking of GC.....

We will see what is our fate in OCT 2005...

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2539.html

D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY FOR JULY AND THE REMAINDER OF FY-2005

The Employment Third and Third Other Worker categories have reached their annual limits and no further FY-2005 allocations are possible for the period July through September. With the start of the new fiscal year in October, numbers will once again become available in these categories. It is not possible to make any estimates regarding potential cut-off dates at this time.

Skotha,

We are big trouble anyway. By Oct 2005, BEC cases will kick in and it will retrogated further unless something happens from congress side.

I think its time for EB3 candidates need to lobby the gov. Then only we can get out of this stupid tunnel.

End of Retro.. if both we and EMPLOYERS try

Friends,

Friends,

We all know that we are (Tech Guys) in big trouble. So let us STOP predicting what could happen by just sitting. We have to give our best shot and we will win.

Oneside we have to try ourself and otherside we have to get support from our EMPLOYERS. In present situation without EMPLYERS support it is very difficult ot win.

Please talk to your EMPLOYERS and ask them to send letters/email to Congress.

Guys what you think..

Last edited by a moderator: