Priority Dates Prediction

there is talk of rolling them back...have you heard anything about that?

going behind dates right now ie

Let's have hope!

Well, the prediction was that the dates will be further retrogressed than the current one's... but after that offical statement from USCIS Nurses and Physiotherapists got 50K extra visa numbers because of which Attorney Murthy was saying (or did it interprt to my benefit???) that the dates will move ahead ?... No one knows. The dates for July will arrive in few days let's pray for good.

TIA

wholy crap! :mad: thanks for the info... I am gonna follow up with my attorney about all this and see if we can file an expedite request...

Scary news....
Seems like this GC journey never ends.

one question is
Will they approve the pending 485 application which was already filed before December 2004 in this fourth quarter starting from July 2005? Being the unused visa numbers claimed from year 1999 to 2001 does not apply to fourth quarter.

Shutterman says...

EB3 visa numbers will not be avilable until October 2005. First quarter of 2006. By this time the labor department will clear atleast 100K which was filed before. Then visa's will never be avilable for next few years...

I may be wrong...

That is absolutly right. Applied 485 will be approved only if PD is reaches to their PD.

My PD is August 2004 to reach this PD it might several years and my 495 can not be approved for several years.

Very bad news..

Why are they not using 101K visas in Q4?
What happed to 19% visas which supposed to use in Q4?

Might be
I think all the visa numbers were sucked by long pending applications which was filed since US independence...
Being USCIS wake up this year, they started looking into all these old files and started using it the current numbers....

Terry wrote
EB2 VSC
LC Receipt date AUG 12, 2004 Approved on Dec 28, 2004 ME
I140/I485/765/130 ND Feb 4, 2005
I140 AD Mar 28, 2005
765 AD May 03, 2005
131 AD May 04, 2005
FP done on Mar 18, 2005
I485 AD Jun 03, 2005

WillieMays wrote
Labor Filed (EB2): October 2003 (non-RIR)
Labor Approved: January 2004

I-140 Filed: April 2004
I-140 RFE: August 2004
I-140 Approved: November 2004

I-485 Filed: August 2004
Fingerprinting Done: April 16th, 2005
I-485 Approved: June 3rd, 2005

Does priority date mean anything to you guys? The above cases got approved on the 3rd. Pay attention to my priority date. How come I have not gotten an approval notice yet?
For some people on here, priority date is relative meaningless.

EB2 @ VSC
PD 3/03
140/485 filed on 6/04
140 AP 2/05
FP 4/05
485 someone’s desk @ VSC

baby_mde said:
That is absolutly right. Applied 485 will be approved only if PD is reaches to their PD.

My PD is August 2004 to reach this PD it might several years and my 495 can not be approved for several years.

Very bad news..

Why are they not using 101K visas in Q4?
What happed to 19% visas which supposed to use in Q4?

The new Amended Visa Bulleting for June 2005 is released today
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html
No change in EB3 for ICP countries; but they added a new category as Scheduled A and its current for all countries.

I was hoping to see some movement in EB3 category when they introduce Schedule A category; as Schedule A cases would be removed from EB3 category now; those numbers currently available could remain available in EB3 for non-Schedule A application.... this was just my hope and thoughts.....but state dept. has its own way of calculation...

I am still hoping to see some movement in July 2005 Bulletin in few days; after the introduction of Schedule A Category.

-SafeNH

We are all hoping from past few months now ...nothing happened....
I dont think there will be a good news in July....,Seems like they allready used majortiy of 2005 visa numbers in first three quarters. The rest is 19% for the forth quarter. that 19% is shared by many catagories. I dont think that 19% will give a big jump.

The only thing is unused visa numbers of 100k that were claimed before. if that can be used without any limitation most of them will be approved. if that estimate is wrong then every one is scrued.

folks, no light is seen through tunnel, for eb3..big Fish so called Wanda are bussy create a3 ,b3..z3..h5..etc..visa..for special countries..for special people..

I am not hopping any move in july bullettine. Things are very scary. I think they have already used 101K visas in Q1, Q2 and Q3.

Nothing much we can do....
Hope for the Best .... Preapare for worst....

I am hoping that the dates will move forword...... lets wait another 3 to 4 days and see.
July is 1 st month of last Quater, If we wont see any move in PD dates...in July, I bet we need to wait for next year.... 1st Quater.... which is Oct 2005...

So Hoping for best......