priority date / interview

PacMan72

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
i am new Here, i have a question , want to see if any of you experienced the same.

District Office: Sanata Ana, Ca
Priority Date: Nov 7th , 2005
Application N-400 - 5 years with green card.
Finger Prints date: November 23rd, 2005.

yesterday i received a letter from the INS to show up for my interview in March 24th, 2006 (less than 2 months from now).
how come it's so fast ? the processing times for Sanata Ana is June 22nd (mine is Nov 7th).
also if i go on the INS website, my file number doesn't show up anymore (used to).

any ideas ?

PacMan72

PacMan72 said:
Hi All,
i am new Here, i have a question , want to see if any of you experienced the same.

yesterday i received a letter from the INS to show up for my interview in March 24th, 2006 (less than 2 months from now).
how come it's so fast ? the processing times for Sanata Ana is June 22nd (mine is Nov 7th).
also if i go on the INS website, my file number doesn't show up anymore (used to).

any ideas ?

My timeline was very quick. The dates below show you how fast my process of naturalization was and I will have my interview Friday, Sept.27.

My priority date was Sept, 13 , However, the USCIS websites shows Milwaukee DO is processing cases with receipt notes date of Aug 22, 2005. Doesn't make any sense....

Good luck! :)

PP4U said:
My timeline was very quick. The dates below show you how fast my process of naturalization was and I will have my interview Friday, Sept.27.

My priority date was Sept, 13 , However, the USCIS websites shows Milwaukee DO is processing cases with receipt notes date of Aug 22, 2005. Doesn't make any sense....

Good luck! :)

where is ur district office? also, why my application status on the CSCIS set to unavailable all of a sudden ? is this normal ?

PacMan72 said:
Hi All,

any ideas ?

my PD was 3/9/05; I received the FP on 4/05 and I received the interview letter on 5/05 for 7/19/05 interview date. I thought my case was fast too.
the fastest record i have seen was 6 months processing time from the PD till Oath date in Santa Ana office (or 5.5 month?).

my case number never showed up :(