priority date for EB3 - India

Next month(for May 2005), dates will be published within this 15th. Any guess anybody how long it will be moved??

On the forum, I noticed some cases with priority dates even after Sep 2002 are getting approved. How is that possible?
Or are they from coutnties than India/China/Phillipines?

Evenif!

Evenif it moves 2 months it is of no use as they are not working in any orderly manner. My PD is 31st Jan and I have not see any changes in my LUD. Even after FP2. I called my Senator and their reply was NSC is now working on Sept cases to I have to wait for another 7-8 months. Scary! Isn't it?

JS

lET ME MAKE IT CLEAR

Let me make it clear that as per my Senator NSC is working on "I-485 cases filed in Sep 2002" not "PD Sep 2002".

Hope this clarifies everyone.

JS

I hope, visa datas may move 5 to 6 months for May'05 visa bulletin and may come to current in 2 to 3months, as they need to clear pending 90,000 visas mentioned in the Jan.05 visa bulletin. Please check the muthy.com about the trend how visa dates were moved in the last time during 2000 and 2001. It moved fast or 5 to 7 months during the last 3rd and 4th quarters.
Having big heart this could happen. :)

Shishe, God bless you...keep the spirit..Thats needed in NSC...!

shishe said:
I hope, visa datas may move 5 to 6 months for May'05 visa bulletin and may come to current in 2 to 3months, as they need to clear pending 90,000 visas mentioned in the Jan.05 visa bulletin. Please check the muthy.com about the trend how visa dates were moved in the last time during 2000 and 2001. It moved fast or 5 to 7 months during the last 3rd and 4th quarters.
Having big heart this could happen. :)

All i could see processing dates for "I-485 based on employment". But how to find out what priority date is being processed currently for EB3 cases ?

chito123 said:
All i could see processing dates for "I-485 based on employment". But how to find out what priority date is being processed currently for EB3 cases ?

There is no such list. We only have a list showing processing dates for EB I-485.

Big Thanks Malia...

yeah sure..hoping and we are really luckiest if this could happen ;)
man.. your word really giving me some kind of hope too... :D :D :D