PrinceofJungle...............gone?..........gave up?..........missing in action?

curiousGeorge

Registered Users (C)
PrinceofJungle used to post multiple times per day, often cheering people up with his good spirits, terrible grammar, and those text drawings.

Last we heard he had a death in the family. Did he completely give up his quest for a green card after that?

Life is not all about GREEN CARD!!! there is MASTER CARD

curiousGeorge,

Good to hear from you after long...long time. Matter of fact is this GC process has become so painful & stressful that ppl are trying to divert there attention and get involve into something else going good in their life...after all "Life is not all about GREEN CARD where there is MASTER CARD"

Hey curiousgeorge ..

curiousGeorge said:
PrinceofJungle used to post multiple times per day, often cheering people up with his good spirits, terrible grammar, and those text drawings.

Last we heard he had a death in the family. Did he completely give up his quest for a green card after that?

curiousGeorge,

How are you buddy? Its been such a long time since I saw a post from you. POJ has not posted anything for the past year almost. I am not sure if he has abaondoned the process or has given up on this forum. Its a shame because his humor, priceless quotes and drawings are much needed. As for me, I am still stuck. My case finally made it back to TSC from Miami but then it got retrogressed. I have pretty much left this whole thing to fate now. I try not to think about it much. Most of the time I visit this forum to exchange posts will old friends and answer questions. This forum has become a part of life for me.

Hope things are well with you. Take care ..

saras

Excellent, nice to hear from old buddies. In gujarati we have saying sam dhukhiya sathe maliya...means people haveing similar pain get to gether.

Hope for best to all..But I am thinking other way that I hope and prey they will not approve my GC so I will not be greeddy for staying in usa and take my decision asap to go back to india.

I've been visiting the forum daily, just not the TSC thread as often. It seems to become a part of ones life after the process takes so much life out of you. Saras, you know what I mean.

I've noticed that there aren't nearly as many happy souls anouncing thier approvals. These priority dates have really slowed down the approvals.

Last edited by a moderator: