Primary case approved, derivates not yet

Marchrd

My husbands I-485 has been finally approved as per online message. Derivates cases online message did not change. Waiting for approval notice, maybe they just did not update online for all of us..or maybe I have false hopes.

RD 03/06/02
ND 03/26/02
FP1 06/13/02
FP2 11/12/03

No RFE

Yes, all cases have been sent at the same time. So far we received always everything (AP, EAD...) at the same time. Only this time not. They must have missplaced our derivates cases.
By the way, my husband's approval arrived today by mail. Derivates cases have not changed yet as per online....who knows what is happening

Thanks for the information. I thought they would process the applications at the same time when you send out your applications together. It is probably on the way. I hope they have a good customer service to take care of things rather than telling people just to wait. Good luck.

Marchrd...

I had the same experience...my case was approved but my spouse's case was not approved at the same time..her case was approved a month after my case....
I had initiated a status inquiry regarding her case a couple of weeks after mine was approved....not sure if the status inquiry helped......