Primary beneficiary using advance parole and dependent using H4

gc_us_02

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have a question on subject. My situation is like this:

My I-140 is approved and our (me, my wife and daughter) I-485 is pending due to retrogression. I continue to work on H1B (got 3 year extension after 6 year limit because of I-140 approved and I-485 pending due to retrogression) and my wife and daughter have H4 approval as well.

Me and my wife do not have valid H1 / H4 visa stamp in our passport but my daughter does (she went alone to the consulate in India in our absence and got the visa). Me and my wife do have valid advance parole documents.

I am planning to visit India and me and my wife intent use advance parole's on return. My daughter is not coming with us but will come little later and intent to use H4 visa stamp.

Is it ok for my daughter to use H4 visa after I used advance parole? Right after I entered the country on advance parole, my I-94 will probably say 'parolee' and will that make my daughter's H4 visa stamp invalid and she will be refused entry on that?

I appreciate anyone's comments on this. I searched for answers but could not find any for this situation.

Can I use advance parole and get H1 visa stamped later

Hi Gurus,

I see that no has responded to my earlier question :-(

I have another question:

I will use advance parole to enter the country this time and continue to work on H1B which is valid till sometime in 2008 (I believe it is valid still even though I used advance parole to enter the country).

My dependent daughter who has valid H4 visa stamp will continue to be in India.

Sometime in August/September 2007, I may visit India again and this time I will go for H1 visa stamp (using my current valid H1B approval).

Then me and my daughter will enter the country on H1/H4.

Is this possible?

Appreciate some help here..

Hello immigration gurus,

Any opinion on my above two questions? Time is running out for me and I have to decide something...