Primary Approved Kid's pending.

eig420

Registered Users (C)
Gurus and anyone in same suitation plaese advise.

Me and my wife I 485 got approved on Nov 16 2004 but my both kids are pending . My elder 14 yrs on line status quotes ' we send you a letter for more information. I recd the letter and states still pending for service consideration.

My younger son 12 yrs for 2 years on line quotes' we have recd your application and it takes 500 plus days..........' Once my case was approved his on line status quotes ' status for this receipt number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.' This looks stupid.

Spoke to customer service , they have no clue.

Question:
1. What should I do. Wait till I recd my & spouse letter.
2. Will they get approval letter or direct GC card.
3. Can I stamp our passport or wait for their approval.
4. Does the employer recd approval letter .

Any one in same boat please put some light in this case . Thanks in advance.

eig420 said:
Gurus and anyone in same suitation plaese advise.

Me and my wife I 485 got approved on Nov 16 2004 but my both kids are pending . My elder 14 yrs on line status quotes ' we send you a letter for more information. I recd the letter and states still pending for service consideration.

My younger son 12 yrs for 2 years on line quotes' we have recd your application and it takes 500 plus days..........' Once my case was approved his on line status quotes ' status for this receipt number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.' This looks stupid.

Spoke to customer service , they have no clue.

Question:
1. What should I do. Wait till I recd my & spouse letter.
2. Will they get approval letter or direct GC card.
3. Can I stamp our passport or wait for their approval.
4. Does the employer recd approval letter .

Any one in same boat please put some light in this case . Thanks in advance.

Congratulations on your approval. Go ahead and get your stamping done. For kids under 14 they normally send the plastic card without needing finger prints or passport stamp. However, you say that one of your kids is 14. I am not sure how they deal with that, but since your (primary) petition is approved, it is just a metter of time for the kids.

Waiting!

My wife and self approved on 9th Nov(Tuesday). My son case not approved and worried about it. Next day his case approved and ordered for PC.
We received his approval notice along with our approvals and his plastic card also received on 16th Nov 04.

VSC
RD: 16th July 2003.

Rg

rg67 said:
My wife and self approved on 9th Nov(Tuesday). My son case not approved and worried about it. Next day his case approved and ordered for PC.
We received his approval notice along with our approvals and his plastic card also received on 16th Nov 04.

VSC
RD: 16th July 2003.

Rg can you post your FP details ?

thanks

Thanks to all and hope everyone turn is next.
Details as under:
RD - July 01 2002 ( I485)
FP 1 - Aug 23 2002
FP 2 - Mar 13 2004
REF - Oct 23 2004
AP - Nov 16 2004

Guy's once again thanks for all support and Rajiv for having this wonderful site.

ND 26th July 03 and concurent filing.
FP 28th Sep 04.
AD 9th Nov 04.

My attorney told i may get approval within two months of FP. Its proved.

RG

I'm in the same boat.

My wife and I are approved and stamped.

I have 4 children:
2 are approved and got their GC's within a week of approval. They were approved about a week after ours. Both kids still < 14.

1 got an RFE becuase I had signed her application and they wanted her to sign it. She was >14 when we applied and is now >16. I have responded to the RFE.

1 just received his first FP notice. He was < 14 when we applied and is almost 16 now.

Lawyer says don't worry, they do this kind of thing all the time.