Primary approved, Dependent waiting (Tracker)

Got RFE Details

Today got email from lawyer that RFE for wife is to have her medical tests completed.

We will reply next week.

BTW her 3rd EAD and AP approved today.

just wanted to give the update !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi isGCtheKey?,

Do you mind telling why your wife's medical test was incomplete? Was she pregnent while you did your medical?

I am still waiting for my wife's rfe.

Count me in.

Approved today, wife's waiting because of medical incomplete.

RD: 04/18/2002

me too....

but my case is slightly different. I added my wife's application to mine after my first FP. She hasnt recvd even the notice for her first FP. I got approved after two FPs and my wife's case is pending without any changes to the status from day one.

Why LUD was updated today again after RFE yesterday??

Hi,

my 485 was approved on 26th July and yesterday(4th Aug) my wife's 485 LUD was updated and status changed saying they have send rfe for this case and today(5th Aug) the LUD was updated again. Why would they update the LUD after sending the RFE yesterday? Does any body have any idea?

Thanks,
octFiler.

My daughter's case was approved on 08/04/04 after NSC received the response to RFE on July 30. The RFE is for birth certificate.

UTGC2002 said:
My daughter's case was approved on 08/04/04 after NSC received the response to RFE on July 30. The RFE is for birth certificate.

Congrats on your and yoyr family's approvals UTGC2002.
One quick question though, what was the rfe about, didnt you submit the birth certificate while applying or did they need additional info about the birth certificate?

Thanks,
octFiler.

Received RFE for wife just few days from own approval

Hi guys,

I have received CIS email saying they mailed an RFE for my wife on 08/06.

My own and my daughter's cases were approved on 08/02.

If CIS was so efficient all the time we waited, nobody would ever complain, isn't it?

RD: 04/18/2002
ND: 04/25/2002

AD: 08/02/2004

I am in the same boat can you guys help

I am in the same boat can you guys help. My (Primary) 485 was approved on 8/30 but my wifes 485 still has same old message and the LUD on her case is still 6/21 after our FP2. My 485 LUD changed many times. In the mean time I got NOID which I responded and my 485 was approved.

Any suggesstions.

Thanks in advance

Count me in
My Wifes case is pending, me and my daughter got approved.
LUD for wifes case 8/25/04

The number of inquiry

Hi,

When I called to NCSC on 08/24/2004, I mentioned 3 cases and a lady told me she would generate 3 inquiries.
- Mine : More than 60 days ago......., GC is not received.
- Wife : More than 60 days ago......., GC is not received.
- Daughter : During the AOS, her age has been changed 13 to 15. No finger print
She told me I could be contacted from VSC in 3 or 4 weeks.

After that my case has been processed straight forward, but my dependents' cases didn't. Is there any maximum number of inquiry for a call to NCSC? Should I have to call seperately for each case? Thank you for your advance.

- KIH

My wife got approved today. no updates in Lud till today AM after RFE received.
Also my card got mailed today.