Primary APPROVED but not Dependant

elmerjazz

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends, I am worried. Like I told you a couple of days ago my wife's online message says approved as of April 26th, but mine "your FP were received" and it has not changed to approved (She is the primary applicant).

We have not received her approval notice yet.

Is this normal? How much longer should we wait for my approval?
You would think they have a way to link all related applications and approve them all at once.

Thank you in advance for your answers..

Same boat

Same situation here. Mine was approved a week ago and we are waiting for approval notice, but wife's status is unchanged since 01/2003 when they sent her an FP notice.

There is a slight chance that we may get a surprise in the mail in the form of two approval notices instead of one. Other than that just relaxing and waiting seems to be our only option, at least until her ND becomes current, which should happen within a month.

I sent them a "bajisogram" in the end of March. Who knows, maybe it triggered my approval. Thinking of doing it again now...

Where do you live?

Hello Gatonegro, I am very interested in your case, could you provide more details about your case? RD, ND, your approval day, where do you live?

My wife's was approved April 26 but was not updated until the 27th. Lets hope they approved your wife's case and mine and just forgot to update the website. I am hoping we get both approvals in the mail either today or tomorrow.

What is a "bajisogram" ??????

Keep in touch.

Bajisogram

bajisogram, n. - A sample letter bajis posted on this forum a while ago (didn't save the URL) that you can send to TSC asking them to approve you before your FPs expire.

RD 09/2001
ND 11/05/2001
FP wife 02/2003
FP self 03/2003
AD self 04/23/2004

Guess what?

Hey man,

Guess what?

I've just looked in my mail box and found...

TWO APPROVAL NOTICES!!!

We were approved on the same day, they just never updated her status online nor on the phone system.

Wish the same for you!

PD 12/04/1998
RD 09/16/2001
ND 11/05/2001
New job 09/2002
FP wife 02/28/2003
FP self 03/25/2003
AD both 04/23/2004

Oh my GOD....

AWESOME....... GREAT NEWS....... YES.......

I am happy for you and wishing the same happened to us.

YAHOO......

You are going to have a great weekend.

Gatonegro!!!

It was a bitter/sweet mail day. My wife's approval notice was there but not mine. So I guess in my case it is true, my application has not been approved yet. :(

Like you said, just remain calm and continue waiting is the key.

Congratulations to you though. Don't forget about us.

Take care.

Lawyer called!!!

Got a call from my lawyer today telling me that my approval should be a matter of days. I hope he is right.

I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks.

hang in there buddy ....

.. just a little more wait.

'IT' should come in anyday.

Jaysee

Primary approved, secondary still waiting after over 50 days

I am from NSC, but on the same boat.

We do almost every step at the same time.

same situation

primary approved in Feb, but not dependent. Don't know what is going on. We filed everything at same time. And it is beyond processing date (RD 06/01, RD 07/01).

Sohuuser

relax

In my case, the dependent got approved ahead of me (the primary applicant). Mine got approved about one month later.
This is very usual due to the name check. Each individual's name check is handled differently and at different timetable.

So check the mail in about a month or two for your approval if you name check was ordered the same time as your dependent's.

Same here, primary approved on 3/26, dependent still waiting for approve.

I was told by my lawyer usually there is a direct link for between primary and depedent. but sometimes the officer miss that so here we go.

For my case, primary got RFE on 2/20 and at the same time depenent case is opened by officer but no RFE issued. Then after reviewing RFE, that officer seems only approve primiary case and slepp on dependent's case totally. We tried to ask attoney and congressman to send inquiry for that but no use to wake him up.

:D

RD: 8/22/01
ND: 9/27/01
FD: 5/16/03
AD: 3/26 for primary but dependent is still waiting ....