Primary Applicant 485 got approved, what about Spouse?

love99

Registered Users (C)
I filed WOM back in Oct based on the information I learned from this forum. Both me and my husband got FP notice 2 weeks ago. We did our FP this week together. Interestingly, I got an email from USCIS that they are in the process to order the new card. And my husband's case is still pending.

Did any one have this experience before? In my WOM complaint, I only mentioned my name. I thought his shall come together with mine. Any suggestions from you?

Thanks for your help in advance.

My case:

EB2, PD: April 2002
140/485: June 2004 VSC

Love, Since both of you got Fp, I think his NC should pass also. You probably can contact US attorney if you have not dismissed your case yet and ask him for any info about your husband's case. It probably is just processing delay. In my case, my wife's case was approved 30 min later than mine, but the delay can easily go to a few days in this holiday time. Good luck.

EA

love99 said:
I filed WOM back in Oct based on the information I learned from this forum. Both me and my husband got FP notice 2 weeks ago. We did our FP this week together. Interestingly, I got an email from USCIS that they are in the process to order the new card. And my husband's case is still pending.

Did any one have this experience before? In my WOM complaint, I only mentioned my name. I thought his shall come together with mine. Any suggestions from you?

Thanks for your help in advance.

My case:

EB2, PD: April 2002
140/485: June 2004 VSC

thanks for your response

Thanks for your response. I will send a letter to US attorney and ask why my husband's case got delayed. I am glad that his NC also cleared based on what you said here.

Happy holidays to you and your family!