Primary 485 APPROVED, beneficiary LUD no chng

All_names_are_reserved

Registered Users (C)
Just now got approval mail for my case. But my wife's case status is still not approved.

What is the next step ? Infopass appointment ?

What steps can I take for expediting my wife's case ? or just keep waiting ?

Thanks for all the support..looks like there "might" be some light at the end of the tunnel..

Last edited by a moderator:
All names are reserved
Congratulations man! You've been truly blessed now that all approvals are being frozen by general retrogression. You were really lucky to be one of the last ones approved for this fiscal year! WoW celebrate!

don't worry! You'll see her apporval real soon. It might be a couple of days difference but that's it. Go on and make infopass app soon.

Infopass appointment

I tried making the info pass appointment but got the message - there are no appointments available in your area. Probably, I will have to try it at some other time...

Congratulations, R U From Charlotte.....

All_names_are_reserved said:
I tried making the info pass appointment but got the message - there are no appointments available in your area. Probably, I will have to try it at some other time...

Congrats

But your service center is charlotte..... i have been trying to see if they are giving appointments for the last 2 days,,, i have tried maryland and they have appointment for june 30. I am not sure if you can get your passport stamped at another service station...(just a thought)

I also don't know if that is allowed. I am waiting for my lawyer to respond. Let's see how it plays out.. The 485 application is approved means that I have been alloted the VISA number, correct ? or that will be done when I go for the passport stamping ?

Problems with Infopass

I am still having problems trying to schedule an Infopass appointment. I have tried after 11PM around 6PM, 8PM, 6AM, 9AM, 11AM, 2PM ... everytime it just says no appointment available in ur area. Once or twice it just hung there for almost half an hour and never came back with the new page ..
I have tried from different computers in different networks and different domains...cleaned the cookies et.al. the whole nine yards...

Does anybody have any pointers how to get around this thing ??