Prgc: Eb2 I-140 Approoooooooooved!

prgc

Registered Users (C)
GUYZ,

Finally my EB2 I-140 has been approved on Oct-07-2004. I have waited for this 15 freaking months!

I-140 RFE was for ability to pay. Approved exactly after 15 working days after receiving the RFE.

small company with less than 50 employees. I have been paid LC salary from Day one to till now! RFE was for company financial for 2001 and my latest W2 and salary stub.

I would like to "THANK many members in this forum" for their GREAT support and courageous words! my great respect to you all guyz!

guyz who have submitted your RFE just hang in there!

DO NOT LOSE HOPE! WISH U ALL THE BEST!!!

Congrats prgc!

Congratulations Prgc! wow, that must have been one long wait.

A related question, kindly clarify - my company too has less than 25 employees and I see that my I-140 cases LUD has changed...what are the chances that my case will get approved...or is it guaranteed RFE? Company has been around for almost 4 years and booking some revenue...what if the salary isnt matching the LC labor? How can this be fixed...please write.

congrates..PRGC... I am in same position as you were... mine I-140 s not cleared from last 16 month...
Did you contacted any congressman or senator ?
Was thr any change in ur I-140 or I-485 LUD ?

Congrats prgc,

OUR RFE Replies were recived on the same day by USCIS.

But for my case its going to be a long wait as USCIS has to get the Certified Copy of my LC from DOL , so i have to wait for USCIS to first make the Demand from DOL,thats the reason i am waiting for the 60 day period to get over before contacting Senator/Congressmen to ensure that the FREAKING USCIS would atleast make the demand from DOL!!!! to start the Process going forward.

Regards

Hi Jolpot,
There is a thread for "how to overcome ability to pay" please post your questions there, there are many great guyz on that thread who can give you good directions.

but the bottom line is if the current anual salary is too less than LC SALARY then it will be an issue.

Hi Sanju, I have not contacted congressman or anybody so far, I was planning if I dont receive after 60days.

Good luck 2 u all guyz!

Congrats PRGC!!. Your approval gives me hope.....Mine was received on Sep 15th , just a day before you. I will keep you posted.

jolpot said:
Congratulations Prgc! wow, that must have been one long wait.

A related question, kindly clarify - my company too has less than 25 employees and I see that my I-140 cases LUD has changed...what are the chances that my case will get approved...or is it guaranteed RFE? Company has been around for almost 4 years and booking some revenue...what if the salary isnt matching the LC labor? How can this be fixed...please write.
Please refer to this thread, You will get an answer for your question.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=138346

Hi Kishore,

I was thinking, u'rs should come first then mine. but looks like, USCIS works differently.

What is u'r category EB2 or EB3?

good luck buddy!

prgc said:
Hi Kishore,

I was thinking, u'rs should come first then mine. but looks like, USCIS works differently.

What is u'r category EB2 or EB3?

good luck buddy!
Mine is EB3. It might be right around the corner...but who knows. Actually in my company almost all the people got "Ability to Pay" RFE and each one is getting approved one after another. I am hoping the same for mine too..It could be just matter of time, but my anxiety is growing tremendously. I will certainly keep you posted.