?? Prevailing Wage Requirement for EB2 I485 Pending, Sillicon Valley & San Francisco

pleasehelpout

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I got laid-off with I485 pending and just found another job and I plan to use EAD. Is there any minimum salary requirment ? What if my salary is below the prevailing wage at the corresponding local area?? I'd like to know what is Prevailing Wage Requirement for EB2 I485 Pending, Sillicon Valley as well as what is Prevailing Wage Requirement for EB2 I485 Pending, San Francisco ?

Thank you very much ! I am very grateful for all the advices and suggestions I've received here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use AC21 with an EAD to change jobs, the next employer is not subject to prevailing wage requirements. But if the wage is massively less or greater than the original sponsored job, USCIS may think that the job is not "same or similar".

However, if the next job is obtained with H1B, it would be subject to the H1B-related wage requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Glad to know that there is some flexibility if using EAD and the salary is around the range ! Thank you very much !