Present Status!

imm

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I worked for Company A 1 year on H1-B and they sponcered GC, and I-140 been approved. Then I switched to Company B by H1 transfer From Company A. I worked 6 months for Company B. Then Last July when EB3 became current, simply switched back to Company A with out any H1-B transfer and still working for Company A on Existing H1-B. I got my EAD and finger printing been done. I am still working on H1.What is my status right now, is it ok or not, Please clarify!

Thanks in advance!

New H-1 on Company B or transfer of old H-1?

I think there is something to consider here. After you moved to company B, by H-1 transfer (as you mentioned), there is no H-1 with company A, because that H-1 was transfered. When you switch back to company A, on what status you are working with them. If you get your EAD, it is OK. But the time from you start working with company A(second time) to getting your EAD - what is your status?

If company B, hired you on a new H-1, then no problem, if company A, doesn\'t cancel your H-1. OR you should re-transfer the H-1 from Company B to Comapny A.

may be you need to consult your attorney. Only worst thing might happen is may be a little delay in your GC. I never come accross anybody whose GC aplication was rejected, unless with a criminal record. So I wish you all the best and Good Luck.

245 i section

I think if I am not wrong, I can file under 245 i section, because my labour been approved in May 2000. Thanks for your responces!