Premium processing Service for EB-1 (EA)

subra70

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:

I am starting this thread as I saw this message in the breaking news page of The Oh law firm. I applied for EB1 -EA and EB2 (NIW) on Oct. 18, 2006. I have not seen any change since then.

I want to know whether I can go ahead and submit my premium processing for EB1 A.

Pls. clarify.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
subra70 said:
Hi All:

I am starting this thread as I saw this message in the breaking news page of The Oh law firm. I applied for EB1 -EA and EB2 (NIW) on Oct. 18, 2006. I have not seen any change since then.

I want to know whether I can go ahead and submit my premium processing for EB1 A.

Pls. clarify.

Thanks.

Make sure PP is available for EB1-A. The last time I checked it was only available for EB1-B in the EB1 category.

From the link it is clear that starting Nov. 13th, the EB1-EA applications will be allowed under premium processing. It is a good news for those who have been waiting for sometime to have their EB1-EA application processed.

kumarbr2000 said:
From the link it is clear that starting Nov. 13th, the EB1-EA applications will be allowed under premium processing. It is a good news for those who have been waiting for sometime to have their EB1-EA application processed.

right!! lets get our cases approved soon!!!

Tell us the required documents for PP

Ithink that is why we did not see much approvals, USCIS knows well the pulse of the applicants. Now every one will jump on it and they will fill their wallets with 1000X---. Any way what we want is our GC. At least they have decided PP now fopr EB1 Ea.
I have a question, what are the documents required for EB1 PP processing? Mine is a self application, so pl provide the feed backs.

Experience members please help

Hi friends :) ,

I have a pending I-140 for EB1-EA and EB2_NIW in NSC from Oct18, 2006. I would like to go for premium process for EB1-EA, I need help in assessing my credentials any help will be greatly appreciated.

PhD- India-Biotechnology (15 years research experience)
Asst. Research Scientist in a University
I won an International visiting scientist fellowship Award from UNESCO
Member of an international scientific association.
16 strong letters from US, UK, Japan, India
Authorship of scholarly articles
International journals: 16 articles
First Author on: 5
Review article: 1
Conference proceedings: 18 (International: 7 and National: 11)
Total citations of research papers : 97
Have a US patent
My work is related to improve agriculture yeild
Please let me know if my case is worth for premium process.
Thanks for your help

pp for EB1-EA

Dear EB10182006,
as your eb1-ea is at NSC it will be several months before you hear a decision. In my opinion your credentials are worthy enough to try for PP.

Good luck.

Thanks gc-ache

Hi gc-ache
Thanks for your suggestion and encouragement. I am going to try PP for EB1-EA.
Regards,
EB10182006

gc-ache said:
Dear EB10182006,
as your eb1-ea is at NSC it will be several months before you hear a decision. In my opinion your credentials are worthy enough to try for PP.

Good luck.

Having trouble concurrently filing I-907 and I-140 (EB1-EA)

I wanted to take advantage of the opening of PP for I-140 EB1-EA route. While filling out online I-907 (PP) application it asked me for a receipt # for I-140, well I went ahead and submitted I-140 EB1-EA first (yesterday night). Now, it gives me this error message

ERROR: The Receipt Number you have provided as your pending application to be Premium Processed does not match against any of the pending Receipt Numbers the USCIS currently has on record (as being eligible for Premium Processing) for the specified Form Number you have selected. If you feel you have received this message in error, please file your I-907 Premium Processing Upgrade in paper.

I would appreciate any suggestions from you guys as to how to move forward now.

niwnow said:
I wanted to take advantage of the opening of PP for I-140 EB1-EA route. While filling out online I-907 (PP) application it asked me for a receipt # for I-140, well I went ahead and submitted I-140 EB1-EA first (yesterday night). Now, it gives me this error message

ERROR: The Receipt Number you have provided as your pending application to be Premium Processed does not match against any of the pending Receipt Numbers the USCIS currently has on record (as being eligible for Premium Processing) for the specified Form Number you have selected. If you feel you have received this message in error, please file your I-907 Premium Processing Upgrade in paper.

Maybe because they just started the PP for EB1-EA the e-filing is not up yet. Just file regular mail or call them. Or try it again tonite...

Did you apply NIW?

It appear that your NIW is approved earlier. is that correct? If so...

1. If you apply pp for EB1-EA and also if it get approved, how you will adjust your previously submitted I-485? Do you know anything about that? In this case, do you think your I-485 will be considerd with EB1-EA priority date or the NIW priority date? or do you need to submit new I-485 again for the EB1-EA?

2. If you apply pp for EB1-EA and if it get rejected (hopefully not) do you think that will have any effect on your previously approved NIW-140, and pending I-485?

3. If you used/applied/plan to apply EAD (assume even if you are not) based on previuosly approved NIW, do you think you have to reapply the EAD for the expected approved-pp-EB1-EA.

4. If the pp for EB1-EA get approved in next 2 weeks, what is your next step?

4. Any other precautions with similar situations?

Expertise help please...

Sagn

niwnow said:

good_y said:
I sent my PP application on 11/11, received date 11/13 and LUD 11/14
I am jelous my PP got send on Friday 8 and I havent got any info.. yet!
i Just hope my lawyer is on her stuff! I need to get this thing approved A.S.A.P...

good luck!!!! I hope u get ur stuff approved soonplease keep us posted...
also can u be so kind and start a thread to track EB1-EA PP from NSC! taht would be great! cause ur the first one with an update! thanx :D

Hi

good_y:
can you see the above questions to someone similar to your case. would you like to answer if you have time....

thanks
Sagn

good_y said:

I think we can relink to EB1 Ea

sagn said:
It appear that your NIW is approved earlier. is that correct? If so...
yes Sagn, many of us NIW approved and due to retrogression, applied for EA, now PP.
1. If you apply pp for EB1-EA and also if it get approved, how you will adjust your previously submitted I-485? Do you know anything about that? In this case, do you think your I-485 will be considerd with EB1-EA priority date or the NIW priority date? or do you need to submit new I-485 again for the EB1-EA?

At least I have seen few approvals of relinking the I485 previously linked to NIW to the currently approved EA. Yes if relinking works you get the old priority date. you do not have to submit a new 485.

2. If you apply pp for EB1-EA and if it get rejected (hopefully not) do you think that will have any effect on your previously approved NIW-140, and pending I-485?

They are separate NIW and EB1 EA, unless you ask them to relink, they remain separate. and your NIW is valid and 485 remain attached ot that application.

3. If you used/applied/plan to apply EAD (assume even if you are not) based on previuosly approved NIW, do you think you have to reapply the EAD for the expected approved-pp-EB1-EA.

EAD is issued based on your 485, so I do not see the role of 140 anywhere.

4. If the pp for EB1-EA get approved in next 2 weeks, what is your next step?
Send a request to relink the 485 to currently apprved 140.
4. Any other precautions with similar situations?

I do not see any.

Expertise help please...

Sagn

Good luck!

Hi good_y
I think you are the first person in EB1-EA PP application Q. Good luck!
EB10182006

good_y said:

Thanks for the responses

Thanks for your responses. I think I will wait until I get a receipt notice for I-140 and then I will paper file my PP.

good_y pretty much captures how I would have responded.