Premium processing-Online status

docsen

Registered Users (C)
I submitted my I-140 PP application on 3/8(reciept date).LUD-3/9/2007.No changes since then and tommorow(3/23) is the last calendar day.My attorney or myself hasnt got any emails or mails so far.Any ideas on how to proceed?Should i wait until 5pm tommorow to call USCIS or is it a possibility that they might have mailed and no changes have been made to the online(like what happened to embolism).

I submitted my I-140 PP application on 3/8(reciept date).LUD-3/9/2007.No changes since then and tommorow(3/23) is the last calendar day.My attorney or myself hasnt got any emails or mails so far.Any ideas on how to proceed?Should i wait until 5pm tommorow to call USCIS or is it a possibility that they might have mailed and no changes have been made to the online(like what happened to embolism).

Did you hear from USCIS, docsen?

Unfortunately not yet. The PP fee was taken out on 3/9 and thus its more than 16 days and havent heard from USCIS and no change in oline status too.Weird and my attorney dont have a clue about this.I should wait till monday to get more info.

docsen see my other reply in "LUD on Sunday thread" or here it is

if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed, please contact Customer Service at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY). good luck .. let us know