Premium Processing for I 140

cherukus

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

When is INS starting with premium processing for I 140 based on Labor certification?

Thanks,
Krishna

Wow, some questions?? Please Answer.

do we have to send the Premium Processing on First of April?
there are no information on this on any other popular sites, is this really true?

Please help.

Thanks.

Looks like I140 premimum processing is april first news

Looks like I140 premimum processing is april first news

unverified

there were reports of INS initiating premium processing in April.
that have not been true - in a meeting with AILA, an INS rep indicated that it will be no sooner than May and that INS will provide a 30 day notice.
it may get delayed further through May
If anyone else has got any more information from their lawyers, please post

I-140 PP

This is what I got from a friend today.

Premium Processing for I-140s

According to Fujie Ohata, premium processing for I-140s is expected in early May 2002. This expedited processing will work in the same manner as H-1 and other non-immigrant work statuses. The premium-processing fee will be $1,000. In exchange, the applicant will receive a 15-day turn around for approval or request for additional information. The premium-processing program (PPP) will not be immediately available for all I-140 categories. The various categories will be classified and grouped for phased-in eligibility. For example, the INS may only allow premium processing for EB2 and EB3 Labor Certification cases but not for the national interest waiver or other more difficult cases that require time and discretion. The INS did not spell out which categories initially would be included for the PPP.

Crystal Williams

Last I heard, Crystal Williams (she was cited in the referenced article as INS representitive who made this statement) was an employee of AILA, not INS. I have searched the AILA website and found no reference to her departure or this statement.

I can\'t say it\'s not true but I haven\'t been able to verify any of it.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
jdmills@justice.com
732-0644-5702
http://www.geocities.com/jamesdmillsesq/

I-140 premium processing

I-140 premium processing,Does any body have any news about I-140 processing??, its already Aprl 5,