Pregnant Citizen

niesyluv

Hi,
I am 4 months pregnant and wanted to know if there is a way to get my boyfriend living in another country a visitation visa to come for the birth. He has never traveled before but was denied US visa in 2005. Is it very nerve wrecking as just randomly going for the visa? Do I get proof that he is the father...which is very difficult being the child is not born yet? What are the requirements if any?

Thank You.

Yea I figured that would be my best bet. But I do not have a naturalization certificate because I got my citizenship through my mom 8 years ago. I only hold a passport. So I am guessing I would have to apply for that and wait months! before getting the certificate. He may not make it here in time :-(

You must show the USCIS that you are a US citizen in order to sponsor your boyfriend and a US passport will suffice for it.If you are planning to bring in boyfriend on a K-1, you guys should seriously think of getting married within 90 days of his entry into the US. Otherwise, he will be sent back.