• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

predictions next bulletin

As far as I remember KCC had sent more NLs in "March 2007" for DV2007 due to lack of return on the initial NLs sent previously during April-July 2006. Do you think that the same is possible for DV2008 as they are going very fast on European case numbers?

We will have to wait and see. Interesting months will be Apr-Jun, because of bulletin for Mai-Jul period where we could see are our predictions correct or no, and also new people will start to receive NL for DV2009 and we could see which will be the highest CN for EU region and whether they will send new or no for DV2008, which I believe will not happened cause for DV2007 I think they have send 21000 NL(and obviously later they send more, 23000 was cut off for july 2007) and for DV2008 when you add winners from all EU countries you receive number 26000 or something.

I THINK THAT MUCH MORE NUMBERS(26 ***) WILL BE CURRENT
You can see ,they start with higher numbers than last year and this month we expected that number will slow down but the numbers is higher for 1 700, it s not so bad .

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 17 800 for Europe but maybe much more ...;)

what do you think?:confused:

Happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

My number EU21***

What do you guys think about ASIAN coming bulletins?

Please do share your views for ASIANS?

Do It

Let S Do It... Predictions for the next bulletin !!!!!

What do you think after number *17 600*?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Numbers from KCC are a bit unpredictable these days ;) I predict (and keep my fingers crossed) we will see 20050 :)

Numbers from KCC are a bit unpredictable these days ;) I predict (and keep my fingers crossed) we will see 20050 :)

Hi Tazmania,

What formula re you using to get this number and does it usually apply to all regions?

Regards,

Michael.

I Think 19 800 ,but If we have A lucky maybe more,20***:)

I agree with you. I think we will see 19,800 on the nail. I also reckon that EU region will be current in july. As it is we are at the halfway point of dv 2008 and we are already 67.6% through the case numbers. (17600/26000) i reckon we will see this on the 10th of may. Fingers crossed anyway!