Prediction-March 2006 Bulletin!

MrGC2004

Registered Users (C)
Now that month of Jan is ending!
soon we will have march bulleting coming up!
I beleive each category will move ahead by 6-8 months for two major retro countries!!! any guess!!

EB3 WorldWide Jan 2002

I think that EB3 worldwide will move much faster, perhaps Jan 2002 the most likely, and July 2001 the most pessimistic estimate.

I think EB1/2 for China and India will move by 6 months while EB 3 for the both will be the same as the world wide EB 3 cut off, whatever that will be.

What makes you think that EB3 India would make such a large jump ? It's at Jan2000 according to Feb bulletin.

Hi Sunny
What are the present dates for EB2?
I am new to this 485 forum.I just cleared my I140.
My PD is March 2002.
Thanks
Pinkie

Hi Pinkie123,

It is not only dependent on your EB category but also on the country. So question you should be asking is, what are dates for EB2 for XXX country.

Here are the dates from Feb 2006 visa bulletin,
China 01APR02
India 01AUG01
All others Current

This means in the month of March 2006, USCIS would be processing applications prior to those dates and none later. Hope this helps.

My prediction

Hi,
My prediction would be EB3 India will move to the edge of 245(i) cut off date April 2001. In March it will advance again. Until June 2005 we can see forward movement and after it will go back to Jan 1998, where all 245(i) guys will occupy our visa numbers.

Wish for the best.

-GCLover

Prediction with immigration related dates is funny thing to do!
well I beleive EB3 guys will come close to April 2001
Retro Eb2 & Eb1 countries will move from 6-9 months ......date wise
CHina will move beter in EB2 and INDIA will move better for Eb1

GCLOVER007 said:
Hi,
My prediction would be EB3 India will move to the edge of 245(i) cut off date April 2001. In March it will advance again. Until June 2005 we can see forward movement and after it will go back to Jan 1998, where all 245(i) guys will occupy our visa numbers.

Wish for the best.

-GCLover

Is there some kinda of loop program in the system, which would again go back to Jan 1998?

HopeOfGC

hopeofgc said:
Is there some kinda of loop program in the system, which would again go back to Jan 1998?

There is no loop program in USCIS. If all 245(i) cases gets their labor approved then we might see another worst retrogression. That's why I mentioned as Jan 1998.

-GCLover

GCLOVER007 said:
There is no loop program in USCIS. If all 245(i) cases gets their labor approved then we might see another worst retrogression. That's why I mentioned as Jan 1998.

-GCLover

Be positive buddy!
These surprises happens only sep/oct bulletins...next few months will be good months.....
My guess (read my lawyer's intern) for march is
CHINA INDIA
EB1 01JAN03 to Aug 03 01 FEB04 to Dec 2004
2nd 01APR02 to Aug 04 01AUG01 to Aug 02
3rd 22APR01 to June 01 01JAN00 to jan01

GCLOVER007 said:

-GCLover

GCLover... If I got this correct... many 245(i) applications are pending in the labour phase i.e. Can't be adjusted even if PD for them becomes current. Doesn't it mean that PD (EB3) should move ahead of April 2001 soon unless a lot of labor's get approved in next 2-3 months.

I am not sure if the PD would be rolled back as far as '98 but expect the processing to slow down considerably when those labour's start getting approved. (Wonder how much time the NC for those applications take... God save you if your NC gets stuck in that time)