Preadjudicated cases

Does the I-485 status change onle message after FP completes? I think a new thread need to be started to find out the pending of I-485 status online message?

Most people see a LUD change (last date the application was updated) when they submit FP. Some see LUD changes right before approval. I didn't. My first LUD change after FP was an approval notice.

mdh

pre-adjudicated Cases

guys,

i once called NSC enquiring about my 1-485 application and a lady told me that it was assigned to an officer for review. I then asked her if my name check was cleared and she said that she did not have this information, but said that since it was given to an officer, it was very likely that all necessary background checks including name checks were complete.
is this true - i.e.,would they not start review till name checks are complete?

mdh3000,

When u initiated service enquiry on May1st.. did you call using POJ technique?
Becuase at the end when we press "4" (as per POJ trcik) the press "3" option is to open service enquiry.. just want to know how did you open the service enquiry ?

thanks

guys,
is this true - i.e.,would they not start review till name checks are complete?

I can't answer your question directly. All I can tell you is that I got the same response from the USCIS when I called them about my I-485 status on May 1st, the first day my priority date became current.

She said she didn't have any info on my security checks. I was approved two days later. So.... it would appear that what the USCIS lady said is true, at least in my case.

Good luck!!

mdh

mdh3000,

When u initiated service enquiry on May1st.. did you call using POJ technique?
Becuase at the end when we press "4" (as per POJ trcik) the press "3" option is to open service enquiry.. just want to know how did you open the service enquiry ?

thanks

I'm not sure what the POJ trick is. I did a search a while ago and found someone who posted what buttons to hit to talk to someone at the USCIS when you call. It didn't work quite as advertized as I got someone on the line before I finished the sequence.

When I'm at work tomorrow I can find the exact post that listed the procedure. I don't think it's that important. Any USCIS rep you get on the line can initiate the service inquiry, I think.

mdh

My case was pre-adjudicated in a local office. Officer told me during the interview that my case was 'approvable' but he cannot stamp the passport since my PD was not current. It shall be current in June. I just took an Infopass for June 4th and am going to try my luck for getting my passport stamp. Can anyone share their experience with a similar situation?

Thanks

infopass?

DCMetro,

I am really :confused: confused with this infopass deal.
What do you mean by taking infopass appointment? Do we take inofpass after you get a physical card or you can take an appointment hoping that you will get approved on June1st. Do you take infopass before getting card or after getting card. Also Where do I take this appointment?
I am also in the similar boat. I think my case is also preadjucated since I got RFE on 485 back in Mar2004 and I replied at that time. So shuld I call and get infopass appointment?

Thanks,

DCMetro,

I am really :confused: confused with this infopass deal.
What do you mean by taking infopass appointment? Do we take inofpass after you get a physical card or you can take an appointment hoping that you will get approved on June1st. Do you take infopass before getting card or after getting card. Also Where do I take this appointment?
I am also in the similar boat. I think my case is also preadjucated since I got RFE on 485 back in Mar2004 and I replied at that time. So shuld I call and get infopass appointment?

Thanks,

Is you application with TSC or NSC??

So It looks like we all dont need to be too excited about Jun 01. Still we all will be current, it does not mean they will approve the case. :(