Preadjudicated cases

guldukan

Registered Users (C)
now that PD moved so far, I wonder what happens to socalled preadjudicated cases from Neberska center

My pd is july 2002 EB3 India which is current now, Iapplied for I485 in March 2004, last year I received RFE for my wife's medical, I called sometime last year to FBI and got a message that my name is cleared from them.

so I am guessing my case is preadjudicated and I should receive GC sometime in June or July am I too optimisitc here

Name check

Can you please tell me how to find out if name check has been cleared.

I have applied for 485 long time back, and on 1st june my date is going to be current, just wanted to check before that if the name check has been cleared.

Thanks!

Guldukan
How did you checked your FBI Namecheck clearance? Do you have a number where I can call?
I tired sending email about more then a year back but have not heard anything on name check.

Thanks,

now that PD moved so far, I wonder what happens to socalled preadjudicated cases from Neberska center

My pd is july 2002 EB3 India which is current now, Iapplied for I485 in March 2004, last year I received RFE for my wife's medical, I called sometime last year to FBI and got a message that my name is cleared from them.

so I am guessing my case is preadjudicated and I should receive GC sometime in June or July am I too optimisitc here

guldukan,
Do you have phone number or contact info for FBi? I need to find out as well whether my name check is cleared?
I applied in NSC in 2004.
No lud or status change for my I-485.

EB3 04/03 India

Guys,

Can one of give the number for checking the Finger print status. My case is with TSC and the finger printing was done in Atlanta.

I already tried 1-800-375-5283 but of no use.

Thanks in advance.

I don't remember the FBI number, search this forum you should be able to find it, I will try to dig myself and post here if I found it

Is anybody know, What is the case status saying about those preadjudicated cases. If all the preadjudicated cases have same message then we can decide, those cases really preadjusted.

No Diffrent message for preadjudicated cases

No they don't have any out of the ordinary message for my case,since I guess they preadjudicated mine b'cos I got an RFE long back when my PD was not current. Also response from my congressman reg my enquiry that they are preadjudicating.
So I don't think we can make out anything from that.

In my view, whoever got RFE and replied back, their cases might have been preadjudicated, unless name check is pending and FP is expired.

I feel, on june 1, USCIS computer automatically scan the pre-adjudicated cases with PD become current, and send the card automatically.

Expect e-mail message on june 1.

I hope

I hope that is the case! and we start receiving approvals as soon as the dates are current

In my view, whoever got RFE and replied back, their cases might have been preadjudicated, unless name check is pending and FP is expired.

I feel, on june 1, USCIS computer automatically scan the pre-adjudicated cases with PD become current, and send the card automatically.

Expect e-mail message on june 1.

I'm pretty sure my I-485 was preadjudicated. My priority date became current on May 1st and I received the approval email on May 3rd.

mdh

Thanks for sharing that. Did you do anything special to draw attention to your case when your PD became current? Or was it approved on it's own?

The reason I am asking is because a lot of people are initiating service requests in light of their priority dates being current. I feel that it is unnecessary to do so.

I'm pretty sure my I-485 was preadjudicated. My priority date became current on May 1st and I received the approval email on May 3rd.

mdh

Thanks for sharing that. Did you do anything special to draw attention to your case when your PD became current? Or was it approved on it's own?

The reason I am asking is because a lot of people are initiating service requests in light of their priority dates being current. I feel that it is unnecessary to do so.

I initiated a service request on May 1st. I got a reply to my service request dated May 2nd which stated that my application needed more review and to wait 6 months before contacting them again. My I-485 was then approved the next day.

mdh

I initiated a service request on May 1st. I got a reply to my service request dated May 2nd which stated that my application needed more review and to wait 6 months before contacting them again. My I-485 was then approved the next day.

mdh

How did they respond to your request? Phone call, email or snail mail?

mdh
Basically you did not get the 2nd FP request for 485?