Pre-approved LC - Help ! Urgent!

PV4466

Registered Users (C)
I am considering an offer with a pre-approved labor from CA filed middle of 2001. It was approved middle of 2002 in RIR. The job requirement is MS+0 or BS+5. I have MS from before the priority date of this LC.

1. How safe is MS+0 for filing I-140. I have heard it is very risky now (may be just for RIR labor.. not sure). Any ideas/experiences?

2. The job description is generic enough to fit any s/w engineer. Combination of this and 0 years experience might not be very good for labor but could this possibly cause problems in I-140 stage (after the labor has been cleared)

3. The approval date is in 2002. Any chance USCIS could ask us to "retest" the market or something like that, as the market could have changed a lot in 2 years. In labor this is possibe particularly in RIR. Is this a possibility in I-140 stage. Any ideas/experiences?

Thanks,

PV

pre-approved labor...urgent

I am looking for a pre-approved labor filed on EB3 prior to jan 2002. Will greatly appreciate If you can forward the contact info of an employer who has an approved labor. I can be reached at kumar6377@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
Kumar

Looking for Pre approved labor

i am looking for a pre Approved labor in EB2 (BS in Engg + 5 years) or EB3 with PD before JAN 2002. Any one who could help me in this regard please mail to southwycke@yahoo.com

--Southwycke

Need Pre-approved Labor for Green Card

I have a masters degree in Computer Science and I have 8+ years of Software Industry experience (5 and 1/2 years in US, 1 year in Singapore with reputed corporate giants & 1 and 1/2 years in India).

Please call me if you have any pre-approved labor @ 913-451-1108 or Email me pchowd@yahoo.com