Pre approved labor

kbpadu

Registered Users (C)
A pre approved labor says, minimum requirements are
B.S. (Maths/Computers/Engineering) and college = 4

I have a 3 year Bsc degree in maths and 3 year masters MCA(Master of computer applications). Can I sustitute with that labor or do I need to have a 4 year single bachelor degree?(like engineering)
Please help me

Got the answer

kbpadu said:
A pre approved labor says, minimum requirements are
B.S. (Maths/Computers/Engineering) and college = 4

I have a 3 year Bsc degree in maths and 3 year masters MCA(Master of computer applications). Can I sustitute with that labor or do I need to have a 4 year single bachelor degree?(like engineering)
Please help me

I have consulted an attorney at law office of Murthy by paying consultation.
The pre approved labor says college 4 and college degree required as BS. or equivalent Degree.

If we are filing this in NEBRASKA, We need to have one single degree for 4 years. This rule is only for Nebraska. If you file somewhere then you can file combination.

I told to attorney that I have 3 year Bsc and 3 year masters degree(MCA). Attorney said even though my education is better than B>S>, NEBRASKA will look for single degree for 4 years. And attorney adviced me not to substitute.

hello every one . i am new to this thread.
i have a question regarding how to verify that the pre approved LC was not used for filing I140 for someone else before. i heard that LC once used should not be used for 2nd person. is there any UCIS phone no where we can verify this???

can some one please help me by posting their reply

Thanks
Ravi.