Pre approved labor

Status
Not open for further replies.

comm.junk

I have a long term project in NJ. I am wondering whether or not I can use pre approved labor if some one has that. If so do you know anyone who has that? I am willing to negotiate.

it would have to be an already approved labor certification filed by your employer, for the same position, for the same location, with the same or very similar requirements and salary and job description. oftentimes, this is nearly impossible to match, but is possible if the company has these on hand. you need to find this out through your employer. keep in mind, too, that any education and/or experience requirements listed on that already approved LC must be shown to have been attained by you (if you are to use it as a substitution) PRIOR to the priority date established by that approved labor certification. often, this is the problem, even if everything else matches identically.

Originally posted by comm.junk
I have a long term project in NJ. I am wondering whether or not I can use pre approved labor if some one has that. If so do you know anyone who has that? I am willing to negotiate.
One for me.

approved labor

Is anyone interested in joining a new consulting company to get a approved labor and apply for I-140 and I-485 ? If not you, your friends may be interested.. Let me know by PM..

I am working for a consulting company, and I applied from california in june 2001 and chicago in Feb 2003 for labor both were approved in June last year.. I then applied for I-140 and I-485 from chicago, my I-140 is approved from chicago, and now I do not need the labor from california..

PM me for more information..

Originally posted by dasarihp_newid
approved labor

Is anyone interested in joining a new consulting company to get a approved labor and apply for I-140 and I-485 ? If not you, your friends may be interested.. Let me know by PM..

I am working for a consulting company, and I applied from california in june 2001 and chicago in Feb 2003 for labor both were approved in June last year.. I then applied for I-140 and I-485 from chicago, my I-140 is approved from chicago, and now I do not need the labor from california..

PM me for more information..
Please mention the skills and qualification required therein. May be a lot customer will response to it.

The qualification required is BS + 5 Yrs i.e., B.S in Computer Scinces or equivalent(I have B.Tech in Electronics and Communications), and 5 Years of progressive experience.. The skills are usually general, like, Oracle, Java, HTML, etc..

Originally posted by assur
Please mention the skills and qualification required therein. May be a lot customer will response to it.

I am interested in the pre-approved labor

Can you send me an email at plotwanted@yahoo.com, I have a BTech in Electonics and Communication and 7 years experience, I work on Java, J@EE, Oracle technologies. Email me if the opton is still open.

hyd2002

Status
Not open for further replies.