prakashtirupati: mailed evidence to expedite?? Thanks!!

Gal2008

Registered Users (C)
Did you mail the evidence?
I talked to an IO, who was very rude, told me at first that the expedite could not be done because the FP was not done. I told him that it was done. Then he told me that we have to go to the local office to show the evidence.
It is the way they show on the USCIS website. But the nearest local office is about 4 hours away.
We have booked the ticket for one month later. I am wondering if we could mail the evidence and ask for expediting.

Thanks a lot for your input.

I was advised by IO to mail the evidence to Chicago address, they had my AP application,I did ask him, if i can visit the local USCIS office (Houston) with evidence, he said , why do you want to visit them? they dont have your application?

IF the IO suggested to visit the local office , make an appointment and do visit.i talked an IO on 7th of last month and my AP approved on 9th same month ( in 2 days).

Thanks, prakashtirupati.

So you basically did not show any evidence to them and IO issued you AP?
You IO is so nice!

Or is it because your 90 days limit is around that time also?

Thanks, prakashtirupati.

So you basically did not show any evidence to them and IO issued you AP?
You IO is so nice!

Or is it because your 90 days limit is around that time also?

I did mail the evidence, but my case was approved , before they get it.The reason i told to expedite is "medical emergency" back in India.

I did mail the evidence, but my case was approved , before they get it.The reason i told to expedite is "medical emergency" back in India.

We are in the same reason to expedite AP. But the IO insisted that they need evidence.
We mailed the paper work from the hospital today and hope that can save the 8-hour trip to visit the local office.