*** Praise God **** Approved ****

Await_GC

Registered Users (C)
*** Praise God ** Approved Nov 01****

Here are my details and I am glad to share that our I-485 applications have been approved. We were on Vacation and when we got home our courtsey copies were in our mail box. I Praise and thank god as this ordeal is finally over. I have been monitoring this board for a couple of years and I am glad to share the good new with you all. May God Bless us and all who are still waiting.

I-140 Approved for CP.
RD - Nov 2001
ND - Nov 2001
FP - Oct 2002
Approved August 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Frust

I have used AOS, NO RFE, I think it just took longer than normal AOS applicants as I have provided all possible documents when we filed initially. The chances for RFE was slim to NONE and anyways it was approved without RFE. Thank you for all your support guys. Have a great day.

Thank you everyone

Thank you Frust, Kilaru, double_jeopardy, dwak_2000 and Frodo.
I pray that everyone who is waiting get their approvals soon.

Rupnet updated with the same id.

God Bless us all.

Passports stamped...

Thank you ghee and Incredible_wait.

We got our passports stamped this week. The entire process was smooth and was done in 20 minutes.

Thank you for all the members for providing useful information to the forum that helps everyone here.

I pray that everyone who is waiting get their approval soon. Gob Bless and have fun this long weekend.

Its great to know that still some I-485 are being processed…and since last week or so at least we are seeing couple of them everyday….Congrats Await-GC….enjoy life

....Praise God....Plastic Card received...

Just an update guys,

Plastic Card received this week, was ordered last week.

RD 11/15/01
ND 11/30/01
AD Mid August 2003

Passport Stamped: August end 2003

Plastic Card: Received mid November 2003

Thank you guys NSC_485_OCT2301 and FunkyJunky for your wishes.

This forum has been a great way to know the trend how NSC processes. Keep up the great work you all. I pray that may God continue to bless us all.