PR looking to sponsor unmarried child +21

Mijoro

Hi I would like some information on sponsoring my unmarried daughter who is over 21. I am a permanent resident. From Australia (Australian born) She is also Australian born What is the processing time like for children of PR. Can anyone point me in the direction of a website or blog that breaks it all down in layman’s terms.

It’s a fairly simple process. You’d file form i130 : main uscis page here https://www.uscis.gov/i-130 with links to online filing option, pdf form, and instructions...read the instructions first.
Current wait time is around 6 years, you’d watch the priority date for category F2B in table A in the visa bulletin. For the latest visa bulletin, F2B is current for petitions with priority dates before September 2014 https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...lletin/2020/visa-bulletin-for-march-2020.html

Remember that as long as you are only an LPR, your daughter must remain unmarried for the petition to remain valid.

Do different countries have different wait times? I am married to a us citizen so I should be eligible for citizenship in 3 years. Am I better off waiting till then to apply for her or is it not much difference?

Do different countries have different wait times? I am married to a us citizen so I should be eligible for citizenship in 3 years. Am I better off waiting till then to apply for her or is it not much difference?

There is no benefit to waiting, file now so you get the priority date locked down. If the wait times for children of citizens is shorter at the time you naturalize (it’s not at the moment) you can upgrade the petition to F1 and keep the same priority date, or choose to leave it at F2B depending which is more favorable.
India, Mexico and Philippines all have longer wait times than most other countries; those are the only ones specified separately.
She can come visit while she waits, subject to the usual caveats of showing each visit will be temporary.