PR CARDS Confusion

jackjbaker

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I have a few questions I really appreciate your answers or comments.
I am a landed immigrant, landed August 2001, and went back to the US.
I am planning to go back to Canada for good in 2004. But for now I need to apply for PR CARD for the family and myself and I am very confused on how to do that!
Do we have to go to Canada to apply for PR CARDS?
Do we have to stay in Canada until I get the PR CARDS? I have friend and family in Canada and I can use their address.
If we have to go to Canada, can I go alone and apply for the whole family?

Again, your feedback is very much appreciated

Jack
:confused:

Hello,
I have a few questions I really appreciate your answers or comments.
I am a landed immigrant, landed August 2001, and went back to the US.
I am planning to go back to Canada for good in 2004. But for now I need to apply for PR CARD for the family and myself and I am very confused on how to do that!
----- You all have to go to Canada, get your photographs and then fill up the form and notarize all the required documents and pay the fees and have to mail them from Canada and you can provide your friend address, once he/she receives your PR card collection letter then again you all have to Visit Canada to Pick up your PR card, you can use your Friend address
Do we have to go to Canada to apply for PR CARDS?
--- YES
Do we have to stay in Canada until I get the PR CARDS? I have friend and family in Canada and I can use their address.
-------- NO
If we have to go to Canada, can I go alone and apply for the whole family?
------- Whole Family has to go, 2 times, once to apply for PR card then to collect it after, they are taking more than 10-12 weeks to send the letter to pick up the PR card at this time.