PR Card Destroyed..please help

Dan7900

Hi,
I applied for PR card in Dec. 2002, but missed my pickup date of Feb. 2003. I waited for second appointment letter..but didnt get anything..I called them in Sept. and the lady told me that it is destroyed..now I have to apply allover again.

I am in US, Can I apply from here? If I go to canada by road, then do I need a visa or can I go on my landing paper, do they give any problems going on landing paper?

Coming back to US, R there any issues coming back (I am on Advance Parole).

Did someone applied for travel document? is it hard to get it?

Hi,
I applied for PR card in Dec. 2002, but missed my pickup date of Feb. 2003. I waited for second appointment letter.. but didn’t get anything. I called them in Sept. and the lady told me that it is destroyed. now I have to apply allover again.

I am in US, Can I apply from here?
---- You cannot apply PR card from US, you have to visit Canada apply new PR Card from Canada. I hope you landed before June 28, 2002, you have to applu PR card again IN Canada and have to pick up PR card from Canada when they send the letter
If I go to Canada by road, then do I need a visa or can I go on my landing paper, do they give any problems going on landing paper?
------ from US you can enter with landing paper in your car, in friend car, by foot cross Niagara falls, take rental from Canada side or any Canada friend can pick you up from US side
Coming back to US, R there any issues coming back (I am on Advance Parole).
----- Show AP before AP expiry date and enter
Did someone applied for travel document? is it hard to get it?
----- it is Not hard to get, better go by car, it is much easier

** once the PR card is Made and send the letter to pick up the PR card they only keep it for 6 months, if you dont pick up they will destroy the PR card