PP stamping. Is this common ?

smchndr

Registered Users (C)
Went for PP stamping today. They temporary stamp the passport till Nov 2005. I asked whether I require Biometrics/finger printing. They said No. But in approval letter states “You may be required to do biometric/finger printing/signature blah blah……..”.
So iam confused now. Is this common with everybody. And they stamped the passport for just 6Months.
My PD April 2002
Approval May 24, 2005
PP stamp May 31, 2005.

How much time it will take to get card, or I have to go for finger printing, before I get card.

Please reply.

pp stamp and biometri

Ehi man, if your biometric is code 2 or 3, go and take. I stamped my passport, and i went to the biometric appointment, that is a new procedures. Immediately they take the biometric, you will receive your GC in two weeks. If you do not do it, you will receive in 6 or 7 months.

RBulus

Biometric code

what is your biometric is code 2 or 3, I got only approval letter. With that i got stamped my passport and they did not take any finger printing. Please explain.

smchndr said:
Went for PP stamping today. They temporary stamp the passport till Nov 2005. I asked whether I require Biometrics/finger printing. They said No. But in approval letter states “You may be required to do biometric/finger printing/signature blah blah……..”.
So iam confused now. Is this common with everybody. And they stamped the passport for just 6Months.
My PD April 2002
Approval May 24, 2005
PP stamp May 31, 2005.

How much time it will take to get card, or I have to go for finger printing, before I get card.

Please reply.
smchndr ,
Where did you get your PP stamped ?