PP Stamping in Philadelphia??

igate_ejiva

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with PP stamping experience in Phila.. please let me know how it is...
Any help will be much appreciated :)

Thanks!!!

No Title

Friends,
Please do help me out here... there must be someone here who has got PP stamped in Phili?

Take care!!

No Title

it is very easy. They do not ask U any Question. It took me only 15 min to get my passport stamped. Don\'t forget to take Advance parol,EAD along with U.(I guess Even if U don\'t have they don\'t care)

No Title

SameBoat, does your stamp say anything that the PR applies to USA or is there any thing on that page which refers to USA

No Title

igate_ejiva !
I just got my passport stamped on July 11th at Philly INS.
The officer was very polite. She gladly accepted the following documents:
1. 2 photos
2. Previous and current EADs.
3. Curtesy copy of approval Notice
4. Previous and current Advance Parole Docs.

It took only 5-10 minutes for stamping but I had to wait for 3 hrs. before I was called at the counter.

No Title

You can go any day of the week but on Thurseday they open from 8-11 A.M. only. As far as time is concerned I would suggest the earlier the better. It you can go there before 10:00 A.M. you should be fine although the entrance starts at 7:30 A.M.
The office is on 1600 Calowhill Street at corner of 16th street. There is public parking lot for $7 all day on Callowhill & 17th. Also there are photo vendors if you forget you can get instant pictures.

No Title

Thanks a lot. Glad to know that it is on 16th. Close to work for me :)
What kind of photos are accepted? Is it the kind we got for 485, EAD etc?

Appreciate your help!!

No Title

Yupp ! Exactly the same. Those are called EDIT style pictures. You will also get the format for the pictures with your original approval notice i.e. attorney\'s copy. If you work somewhere nearby best thing is to get your pictures taken by those vendors right out side the INS office. Cheap and Best !