PP stamping in LA, I-94 LOST, Please help

oven

Registered Users (C)
My I-94 card was lost due to frequent copy required from lawyer. I have a copy of that I-94 card and another copy of AP I used when I entered the US. Is there any probability that my stampping will be denied? I have all the other documents needed.

Is there any procedure from USCIS that I need to follow if my I-94 card was lost?

Thanks,
oven
wac-02-2055****

oven said:
My I-94 card was lost due to frequent copy required from lawyer. I have a copy of that I-94 card and another copy of AP I used when I entered the US. Is there any probability that my stampping will be denied? I have all the other documents needed.

Is there any procedure from USCIS that I need to follow if my I-94 card was lost?

Thanks,
oven
wac-02-2055****

Do not worry too much. Sometimes officers may not ask. If you have I-94 attached to your H1 approval notice, you may submit that. If you are asked for I-94 card, explain your situation. They may consider your circumstances. Carry all old EAD/AP documents. Good luck!

I have everything except that I-94 card. Hope they accept the I-94 form that attached with the HIB.

Thanks,
oven
wac-02-2055****

I would not worry too much. When I went for stampping the officer asked me "to give WHATEVER I have such as EAD, AP, I94". I guess you should be OK.

Don't worry, the officer will just take whatever you submit. Explain the situation if asked. I don't think its going to make any difference.

Don't sweat it. Sometimes stuff gets lost... it doesn't invalidate your approval, especially if you can show a copy of it. When we stamped the officer didn't even ask for it, but at one point it fell out of our passports after she stamped so she simply picked it up and set it aside. She never asked for anything else (APs, EADs, etc.)