PP Stamping experience in San Jose

Test_Forum_User

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My RD is Dec 11 2002 from TSC & AD is Dec 14 2004 no RFE OR no case transfered to CSC.

Changed Jobs using AC 21 after > 180 days but never informed TSC but updated my new address sent AR 11. Got a letter from TSC that my address got updated.

3rd EADs including one I-EAD. Done with 1st FP in Oct 2004.

Went for Stamping in San Jose office. Officer just took EAD's , APs, I-94 from passport, passport . Did the FP & Signature on I-551 card & Officer stamped our passport with I-551 stamp. The whole process took just 15 mins. No other Docs asked.

Congrats! and could you tell where did you take the photos?

I made an apptmnt for next week. Could you please tell me where did you take the photos in SJ area? And if you could give me some info. or url. telling the criterial for photos that would be great.

~A

I was there too this afternoon. The officer didn't fill in any address on the card as I gave them my courtesy copies of I-485 approval notices with my current address. I hope that's OK.

I took my photos at Costco, but I don't recommend it as the lighting is poor. Anywhere that takes passport photos will do. Here's a link to State Department's photo requirements...

http://travel.state.gov/passport/pptphotos/

Reciving the Actual Card

Do you guys know how much time it is taking to receive the actual card? Can you please update.