PP stamping experience in atlanta

tr_gc

Registered Users (C)
Had an appoinment for both of us at 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM. Parked the car on forsyth street for $3.00 per day. Good place to park and only a minute walk to the entrace. We were there at 8:00 AM at the entrace. Showed both of our ID at the entrance and signed in the visitor sheet. Got visitors badge. Asked to remove belt, wallet, coins, cell phone etc. before entering the scanner area (cell phone is allowed in atlanta USCIS office) and security check. After clearing that area went directly to the lobby and showed the info pass appointment to the receiptionist. They asked our 485 approval and asked us to fill ADIT processing for each for applicant. Went to the room on the left and showed approval notice and photo ID to the counter person. You can have your passport photo taken there itself for $13 - 4 photos. Same person took index finger print and signature on I551 blank form. It should be blank so do not fill anything. After that filled ADIT processing form in the same room and went to the lobby again. Got separate tokens for each of us for the interview and asked us to go to room 111. Went and sat their for our turn in the waiting room. Look for display B in the waiting room for your number. I got my turn first immediately (no queue) at counter number 1. Officer asked info pass appointment and token first. Then 485 approval, then EADs & I-94, then ADIT processing form and at last I-551 and passport. Stamped passport for one year. Same procedure for both of us.

The officer was not even looked at us. No smile. I felt kind of rough. My wife was there next to me when I was in the counter and her token number is next. The officer clearly knows that my wife is going to be next we were waiting after my turn thinking she will take documents for my wife. But she got angry and said I am done with you so you can go. So we went again and sat there in the waiting room. Within 30 seconds my wife's turn came and did the same drill.

We were in by 8:00 AM and out by 8:30 AM without any problem. Positive exprience. If possible get 8:30 AM appointment. When we came out we saw almost 20 people waiting in the line outside. So it gets crowed after 8:30 I beleive.

I wish best of luck who are all waiting for their approvals.

Thanks