PP Stamping Done ..... BJSR

BJSR

Registered Users (C)
Ok guys I have completed the ritual of getting my passport stamped today morning. I got it done in Tampa, FL. I reached there at 6:15 and there are about 50 people already there in the queue. They let me in at about 9:00. Then waited inside again until 10:15 to get my turn. After my token was called I showed her the courtesy copy of the Approval and my passport. She asked me for the photos and then she filled the application I-551. After that she called me to a different room and asked me to sign the application and finger print with my right index finger. After that she stamped my passport with a validity of one year. She took only the approval notice. I asked her if she need to take any other documents like I-94, AP, EAD etc. She said "NO". The service was courteous and got a good feeling walking outside. I was sleepy though when I was in the room. She told that the card would take about 6 months.
I live in TSC region but my GC was processed in VSC. Any word on how long would it take to get the actual card ?
I have seen bunch of well know people on the board getting approvals. Congratulations again to all of you and good luck for the waiters.

No Title

Do we need pictures like the one we had taken for I-485/ EAD etc for PP stamping?
If so, how many?

No Title

Yes, you need to take the same type of pictures and you need 2 of them. They ask for the pictures to be latest like with in the last 30 days. I took the extra copies that I have when posed for my AP and they didn\'t ask a question on that. I got the pictures from a studio and he charged 10 bucks for 6 photos.

No Title

hi BJSR,
        Could you tell me where you took the photos .
 The last time I payed 35 bucks fro 6 photos.
  Bye the way are you in NJ????

thanks...

No Title

No I am in the Sunshine State. Find a small studio which is not owned by the chain stores. The guy in our town is an immigrant and does a good job.

No Title

My case also approved on 04/12/01 and i am waiting for the approval notice for me and my family. Is there any particular type of passport photo required for stamping GC? Please reply.

No Title

Do we need employment letter for pp stamping ? From ur posting I understand that courtesy copy is good enough for the stamping, right ?