PP stamped today.

s07s28

Registered Users (C)
I have posted my approval details here on 03.29.02.

Got PP stamped yesterday.

Question: Which number to call to check the status of the plastic card status?

Wait for a week

Be Happy!!. You will get plastic card in a week\'s time. There is no relation between stamping and pc issue

Hello Siva Sunya, you said plastic card will be received in a week!!!!. I think it will take 4 to 6

Please share us with info if anybody get the pc within 2 weeks, I will appreciate. My PP stamping was done on March 29th and I am waiting for pc.

Thanks

Siva Sunya.

I don\'t think so. The plastic cards are placed only after you go for the stamping. That is what my understanding by talking to friends. I was also told at the counter that it will take 6 months to get the card. Just curious, if there is a phone number to call in and what information I should have to check the status of the plastic card. I don\'t think I will get it in a week. Any way, thank you for your quick comments appreciate it.

No Title

My friend went for interview at Newark ASC on March 19th and got PC on March 29th from Vermont only.

No Title

Stamping clearly says that it is temporary. There is no obligation to get your PP stamped. Plastic Card is the final permit which allows you to come and go from US. Stamping validity is one year only.

No Title

My friend went for interview at Newark ASC on March 19th and got PC on March 29th from Vermont only.

Phone number...

The phone # to know the status of the card is 802-527-4913(same you used for the approval). The message will be changed something like "The cards are ordered on ...".

I got my cards in 4 weeks after I stamped my GC.

Best wishes.
Raj

I do not know who is posting messages in my name

I did not post any of the messages in this thread. I am surprised to
see postings in my name.