PP stamped today (5/16/02) at Hopkins Plaza, Baltimore

Ravens

Registered Users (C)
We(my wife & self) went to Hopkins plaza in Baltimore around 7:20 A.M. our numbers called around 8:30. The officer is a nice lady, she took our signatures and finger print, Photographs, I-94. Then she told us to wait another hour for security check. She gave back our passports without stamping & Approval notices. Around 9:45, the officer called us and stamped our passports. In between another officer came into the main hall where everyone is waiting and announced that \'The security check will take nearly 2-3 hours because of backlogs and requesting everyone be patient"

My Details - Ravens
EB - EB2/NON-RIR/IND
State - MD
PD - 01/05/99
RD - 08/28/01
ND - 10/26/01
FP - 01/14/02
AD - 05/08/02
EAC - EAC-02-022-5XXXX

Good Luck everyone. Be patient - You are next.

Thats great

so the new security check delays will be limited to the INS offices where they don\'t have access to IBIS system and need to send it to nearby International Airports. It looks like the case for few more days until all the offices are equipped and have access to the database for security check with IBIS.

Congrats

Maybe we all need to go to Baltimore to get our passports stamped. I hope the rest of the
INS offices also become as efficient. Congrats again

This is great news

congratulations!!

and thanks for the reassuring news that the background checks are only a 2-3 hr thing. Was getting worried about more backlogs because of this.

Thankyou and good luck

I think all locations don\'t have the equipment yet

The offices where the system is installed and officers are trained can do the check immediately. Other locations (maybe Newark is one of them) probably don\'t have the facility yet and that\'s why the collect the info and ask you to come later. That\'s what it seems like...

Typical of INS to issue the rule first and then worry about whether it is possible to implement it.

Ravens

Did you take courtesy copy or original approval notice for passport stamping.

Anyone knows if Philly will do security check and stamping on the same day?

Thanks.

What\'s the difference between security check at PP stamp and in adjudication period which implement