PP Stamped in Philadelphia.

MangoBaby

Registered Users (C)
PP Stamped for me and my wife. No questions asked. The person behind the counter was extremely courteous. We got in at 7:30 am , out by 8:45.

One peice of information for all of u waiting out there. The approval notice says "Please take an appointment from Local INS". There is no need to take one. This is a standard notice for everyone. So dont get alarmed if u see that.

One ? for all of u who got stamped; they kept my original I485 (Attorney copies) along with EAD; AP; I-94? Did they take ur original I485 too? Does it matter?

Anyway its all over. She said the card will take 9-12 months.

Any ?\'s let me know.

--Mango

No Title

I am about to go tomorrow or day after tomorrow for stamping. Where did you take the pictures? Do you get into the normal line or any specific room you go to?

I was about to call to get an appointment as per the notice. Thanks for posting the details.

No Title

REPEAT: No need to take an appointment.

Took pictures at the truck right outside 1600 Callowhill. They are open at 7:30. You will be in the normal line outside. Then u will go thru security. And the room is on ur right, not on the 6th floor as mentioned on ur approval. Get a token. You will be given a token. Wait for number to be called.

Everyone is very courteous.

Any more ?\'s lemme know.

--Mango

No Title

Mango baby,
congrats on PP stamping!!!!. Yes they kept my I-485 approval notice and I-94 too. As a matter of fact I asked if I can get the I-485 Notice back and she repiled "NO".

She never asked for EAD and AP and I never gave it to her .So I do have EAD card and AP with me.

Have Fun !!!